Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups | Reviews

by Poptin

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox

Riot Sqrl Press

I tried a ton of pop up apps, and Poptin is by far the best! The designs are great, lots of customization options, it's easy to use, and their support is FANTASTIC!

Missy Pup & Co

I really like the poptin app best out of all the ones I’ve tried. Easy to use and plenty of design options!

Kim Powell Art

Poptin has been great. I am just starting out capturing emails and I find great value in Poptin. There is a lot of room to customize the look of the pop ups too. Pay close attention to mobile view vs. desktop as you will need to edit the popups for both. Poptin makes it easy to edit both views and gives a lot of options to suit your needs.

Crafter - oil and scent

User-friendly and great interface. I had been looking for an app that is easy to understand, will grant access to many features even for free and this app is exactly what I am looking for.

THISWAYOUT

The App is really easy to use with great functionality. Beautiful templates to choose from, but also fully customizable. The support was above expectation!

My Home Hutch

Loving this app as it is super easy to nagivate and use! Customer support was fast and efficient too! Even though I am on free version, their service was good! Keep it up!

VIBRATOV

Poptin is amazing, so easy to setup and give grate results for a fair price, setting up pop-ups for any occasion with a pre made designs for xmas and black Friday and more.. I really recommend them if you are seeking to save time and have great pop ups that look good

Local Beauty

I have been using the free version of this app for a few months and it adds lot of value to my site. I had an issue at the beginning due to a conflict with other apps but with the help of customer service I could solve it and had no problems since then.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great tool. All the option needed is there, and the support ❤️ quick, helpful and professional. Thank you!

HALARA

Poptin. has a great template for designing the pop-up, also with beautiful color. It's quite easy to learn how to design and set up. In addition, patient and responsive customer service are also impressive.