Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Top Bar & Contact Form

Claribelskincare.com

Very misleading. The app description implies that "branded" is included in the free option, and then once you're registered, branded is not included. It's the only reason why I wanted to give it a try - and now I've wasted my time! Buyers beware.

March 26, 2020

HI :)
Thanks for your feedback!
Please have a look again at all the plans. The free plan has branded popups, and you can see that ALL the paid plans have unbranded popups.
Automatically when you upgrade the credit is removed, which means "Unbranded". We made it clear as possible (We can't show "X" instead of "V" on Shopify's listing page).

Foxysperk

I wish there was an option to give a zero.

The Worst Customer service ever!!, The App is ok, to be frank, It requires you to install an email system to actually do the work, that means its not self sufficent!

They only provide with a popup!. I mean how is that going to help??! Also Their dashboard is confusing!. They have an integrations TAB but it works hopelessly!.. IT didnt integrate mailchimp, which was actually going to do the work.

SO basically I had some customers put in their email ID when the POPUP came but then they didnt get the code, cause this JUST DOESNT WORK!!.. It was rather negative for me!

I had given a negative review earlier and they forced me to pull it down cause their customer team stopped responding to my queries, and even after I pulled it down, they didnt bother replying.