Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Pop Up, Pop up Window

Free plan available

VIBIN'

Location Indonesia

amaizing app,good design, I can manage it easily,, Thank you also to customer service for responding well, even though it took a while, but that's okay

S'Love Hair

I used this app for my website pop up and its going smooth, I had a minor problem but the live chat customer service Osama helped me. The service was excellent. I will highly recommend.

TinyTapes

Really clean interface & templates, easy spread sheet download. Very customizable. But As a small, new & independent business, my store currently doesn't make enough revenue to pay for the $19 / month fee after the trial limits.

onlybrown

Location Singapore

Been using it for a month. So far so good. Easy to use. Love the A/B test feature for pop-ups. Yet to check out the rest of the features.
Great work guys. Keep it up! www.onlybrown.com

YouEnvyMe.Club

Easy integration. Very professional looking. The only problem is that EACH email lead is emailed to you. So, they don't have a manager for it. It would be good if they stored the emails in the app and let us download them to a CSV file. That's going to be too much work for me, so I have to give it a 4. If they provide me with a better solution, I will upgrade this review and give them a 5.

August 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks for the feedback.
You can disable the email notification anytime via the editing page of your popup, and you can also see all of your leads in the Leads tab and download them as CSV.

Consider It "Dunn" Fragrance Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had some difficulty using it with shopify for some reason, but the customer service made it all better!