Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

BigTed Teddies

Good looking app and quick support from them when it wasn't looking right. Lots of good customisation options too. and the editor is really well made!

Twoplusyou

I really love this app. I love the interface and I had a great customer service when I needed help! I tried multiple forms app and this one is the best for me!

Overdoughed Cookies

Simple form and pop up builder that integrates right into the shopify customer tab to build subscriber lists!

The Wine Community

The tools is amazingly easy to use but sometimes still need help from the customer support. Thanks God the customer support very helpful even though still not 24/7 but kudos for the apps and the support team. i will recommend this app to use on shopify

Beauty Shamans

Great customer service is rare with these apps. The chat support fixed everything I needed in a timely manner.

FLOWZOOM

Great app! Customer support replys almost immediately!
So happy that my problem was solved super fast.

Meditation Music Library

Great product and wonderful customer service! Their free plan is a great way to test their product on your website.

Private Packs

I love using Poptin to collate all of the people that signed up on my site for a discount and they aggregated really important data for me to make marketing decisions: desktop vs. mobile ads. I also love the branding capabilities they allowed.

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar

This app works great for collecting leads and emails using forms, pop ups etc...Plus the chat support is also great. One should definitely try it ou

LUZ Planillas en Excel

It seems to be a powerful and simples tool. I'm enjoying using it in two different domains! I recommend it for sure

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17