Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 maj 2023

First try. rating on ease of use. setup was a breeze. Templates have a good variety to select and edit.

VibePhoenix.com
7 dagar användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 3 maj 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.

29 juni 2023

This app is free and makes a big difference in my store. Very user friendly and customer service is excellent.

peek-a-bubs
Australien
9 dagar användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 16 juli 2023

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

12 maj 2023

Very nice app given that this is a free app. Layouts are clean and easy to use. I am still checking how we can implement a auto voucher upon signing up.

Blitz Surf Shop
Nya Zeeland
14 dagar användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 12 maj 2023

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

11 maj 2023

It is a great app. I could set up a popup, for both emailing customers and also for giving them a discount code on the site itself. Also, the support is top-notch, they helped me set everything up in the app. Recommended for anyone!

Geeks Town
Indien
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 11 maj 2023

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

23 april 2023

I am enjoying utilizing this app to add a pop up to my. website. I am very new and inexperienced in this type of application but it is proving to be very user friendly and i am able to figure most of it out without any problems.

From My Palette to Yours
En dag användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 23 april 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

24 april 2023

Amazing results - Popup has a 70% click rate on our website! Thanks so much Popup Sign Up - Sales Banner

Celestial Gems NZ
Nya Zeeland
En dag användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 24 april 2023

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

29 maj 2023

good app. thanks a lot for your features. It helped me to create a nice popup..................................

Canvas Art Club
2 dagar användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 29 maj 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Redigerat 4 april 2023

Muy buena, recomendable para todos los que quieran mejorar su tienda online y hacerlo mas comodo y presentable.
Gracias a esta aplicacion pude mejorar mucho mi tienda.

Bibangshop
Tyskland
2 månader användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 4 april 2023

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.

25 maj 2023

Grande app, grazie per avere un app cosi funzionale gratis, grazie anche pet il supporto, con l'aggiornamento è possibile fare quello che vuoi

Profumo di moda
Italien
11 månader användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 25 maj 2023

Grazie mille per la tua valutazione. Siamo molto felici di supportarti.
Vi preghiamo di contattarci se avete problemi.

3 juni 2023

Worth taking this for free, Have used and tested as well, so far looks perfectly fine. I would recommend you should it

ONIRIC
Indien
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Autoketing svarade 4 juni 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.