Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Sales Popup, Sales Banner, Popups, Email & Bar Pop Up

Price: Free
Email Popups, Discount Popups, Promotion, Social Proof, Newslett

Forever Touch

it was and is so good. it really is simply good and helps everything flow easy x I would recommend this to anyone

September 24, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

www.crazysantashop.com

Location Lithuania

Very useful and easy-to-use app. Must to-have for every shop. Ready-to-go templates make it very easy to use.

September 24, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

toclay

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Very user friendly and the outcome looks really professional. definitely will recommend this app to my friends

September 12, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

youarewicked

I love this app! It was fairly easy to customize exactly the way I wanted it, and whenever I got stuck, customer support was fast and thorough to help me through. I highly recommend!

September 11, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Sweenivan Beauty & Wellness

So far, So Good!!!!!! Haven't had any problems on my MAC. I havent really tried on iPhone yet...
Let's see if I get my email & SMS list going!

September 8, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

Wild Rymba MY

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It has been a very pleasant experience using the app. Very easy to use and also allow you to customize according to your own preference.

September 8, 2022

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Capins Da Terra

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 23 minutes

I've been using it for one day, and everything looks perfect. The design, functionality, and client experience.

September 8, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

ELNA4CreativeHouse

Time spent using app About 12 hours

The app is working great and can't wait to use it with future campaigns. I would definitely recommend for others to use.

September 4, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

NAPDOLL

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer service! The app is very nice. Meet All My NEEDS!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 4, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Ollny

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great customer service, solved my problem in a timely manner, and the app is easy to use, I would recommend

August 30, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7