Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Peche Loisir Et Sport

très bonne application recommande très bien pour les inscription client !!!

Ejuicy Ejuice

Very easy to setup and get working. Only downfall is there is no recognition option to prevent this popup from displaying to users who have already subscribed. So can become very annoying to repeat customers. May have to uninstall because of this, as we do not want to drive away our current customers. Should have some sort of cookie option to prevent this :(

Shea And Ruby

Easy to use, lots of options for colours and where you want the pop-up to appear and a decent number but not an overwhelming number of templates. They seem to pop-up as intended. Sometimes the exit pop-up will pop-up when I'm not actually exiting and have my cursor near the top, but understandably, this function can't read minds.

Trillium Tree Organic Market

Great product and very easy to use. I setup my first popup and four automated Email campaigns in less than 2 hours without reading a user guide or contacting support. The customer service has been excellent and I'd recommend using Pixelpop to all of my non-competitors.

Nouvelle Nomad

Easy to use, clean formats and design options. Would like to see more options for customer data collection and customising the look of the pop up. Otherwise has a good range of useful functionality like triggers.

Almanac Of Style

Very easy to use app, have been pleased so far! Could use a few more design options, but my site is highly design-focused so it's probably good enough for most sites.

Idoni

Absolutely love the team over at Pixel Union: they are incredibly responsive to all my questions and are super friendly to boot. Pixelpop does what it says and is super easy to use. Only reason I didn't give five stars is that I wish the popups had theme options that matched the Pixel Union themes so it was easier to create a aesthetically seamless storefront.

Theblankflank

I love what it does, but I don't like the LOOK of it, and with customization it still doesn't quite FIT my theme, so I look at paid plans and it says "BEAUTIFUL THEMES!" and I'm thinking ...oh! If you pay more you get DIFFERENT THEMES! but ...truth is...you don't ...the free account gets the SAME themes as the OTHER accounts. :P Drat I was hoping at a paid level there might be some premium themes.

Barista Swag

This app is awesome, I would like to point out that it would really be amazing if we were able to send a custom confirmation email to the subscriber. Check it on www.baristaswag.com

La Bella Milan Virgin Hair

Easy to use, this app has been great so far. The only con is they have limited design templates. Hopefully they will add more soon