Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Fresh Kicks Sa

A very well made app. I look forward to purchasing the full version once my trial is finished.

Notes on Improvements: If you could allow customers to be able to click on a pop up and be referred to a particular page on the store, that would help a lot.

Overall, I'm satisfied.

Gypsied

Great app that is so easy to set up and use! Very intuitive and looks so sleek as well. All that's necessary right now is to drive traffic to your website and it is all good. Thanks Pixelpop!

Purebredcheesehead

Like the app overall. We are using it as a banner to remind customers we always offer free shipping and it's very nice that it stays on the product pages. Setup was easy aside from a few minor bugs that may not even be bugs, just workarounds. We would recommend it!

Poseurlimited

Really love this app so far! Pictures must be very small in order to upload but besides that, it seems to be flawless!

The Natural Supply Co

Happy with this app - it is easy to use and the graphics are simple and clean - would recommend. I just wish you could refine targeting a little further, like only showing the popups on a first customer visit.

Beehivehandmade

Easy to use, and it's from Pixel Union so of course it looks great, and the customer service is helpful, nice, and speedy. The only thing I don't like is there is not yet an option to time the pop-ups. I think most customers prefer them to have a bit of a delay, so they can see your site for a bit without being interrupted by the pop-up.

Madebythomas

Really easy to set up and good looking to from the beginning.
Just installed it so hoping it to help me gather emails from visitors :)

W Ant Skincare

Work seamlessly with Shopify. Extremely easy to customise!

1 3 Next