Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Tananabeauty Usa

I used this app to make nice popups which improved my sales drastically. I love the app and i would recommend it.

Rare Breed Apparel

I use this app for a variety of tasks and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Huuud Apparel Company

Switched form another popup app and Pixelpop is exceptional in comparison! The steps to set up a pop up are simple and clear and very user friendly, which saves a lot of time! Easy to use and most importantly "mobile friendly" which is a valuable asset. Not to mention, AMAZING support by the team at PIXEL UNION - so rare these days to have support that is always available and friendly! :)

theartandsoulshop

So easy to use and gets great results! I highly recommend. Shop has only been live for less than a week and already 22 email captures.

Expo Furniture Gallery

Great app that helps with highlighting promotions! Lots of customization options available as well.

The Valentine Roses

Very easy to use!Just can recommend.Simple and trustable

Zipit® | Babywear with Zips for Easier Dressing

as always pixel is right there, helping me through. great service and easy, intuitive setup. I never write reviews but felt compelled, credit where credits due!

Knowheadphones

Amazing customer service! They helped us customize our popups quickly and kindly. And, helped confirm our mailchimp integration. A pleasure to work with them and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to max list capture.

Holistic Playground

I used this app to help me create a pop-up and I was able to create one that looked amazing and it was really easy to do! 5 out of 5 stars and I totally recommend anyone who's looking for a pop-up app to try Pixel Pop.

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Was in a hurry to make an announcement popup, tried this app and found it super-easy to use and it made exactly what I needed.