Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Guhaoirvine

I just installed this app! It took me less than 10 mins to set up a professional looking pop up! Our eCommerce store is not as user-friendly as we would like it to be due to some semantic coding in our titles! I am very hopeful that this pop up will drive customers to call our store to enhance our customers shopping experience. 10/10 recommend!

Qtstickers

quick and easy set up. good support. great ideas to stand out.

Bestever4u

Nice design, great integration, easy to install. I just installed it I expect great results.

The Customer Store

i totally do recommend this app.it is a must have for your business to grow.

Sassy Girlsboutique

Love it super easy to use. Directs you through all the steps. Would highly recommend.

Carolina Outdoor Products Online

Works great and looks neat on website, if an 80 year old dude can add it and use it anyone can :)

Aanml

very easy and great to use it has helped in a great way

Portablep

Very easy to use and to implement onto your website. There are lots of ways to create all sorts of popup variations. Even on the free plan it doesn't feel like you are being limited

Aqua Proof International

I don't normally feel compelled to write comments. But, and this is a big but, Pixel Union is second to none, I use their themes, their pop ups and others on my e-commerce store. World-class user experience is half of what they stand for, the other half is how stylish yet supportive their features are. Use it and see it for yourself. Again, these guys are really, really good at what they do. Good Luck!

Clover Lane Crates

Easy to use. I like the template options especially using the pop up along the bottom of screen.