Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Article Clothing Ltd

Great design and price. So easy to use, literally just have to install the App and then you are going!

The Red Devils

pretty good, nice themes and pops up as intended everytime

Finnlys

I've just created my first pop up and it was super fast and easy! It's a really good tool to create incentives for potential customers once they reach the online store!

Millerandkeane Com

I've just downloaded it and added two pop-up's. Super impressed with how easy it is to use. Will review again later :)

Deenamays

I had a question/small issue, and the customer support was second to none. I spoke to a wonderful woman via email , who also is a very good writer. She helped me out with clear and concise information. For this reason, I am thinking about looking into some of the other apps they have (since I now know they will be there for me when I need them).

Thenetjeweler By Importex

Just downloaded app, easy and fun to work with all customization, app has all the features I was looking for, so far so good, love it, thank you!

Angel Dove

Really easy to install and get up and running with. I wanted a simple announcement pop-up and this was perfect. I was able to match the colour to my website colours and there was lots of choice in terms of what the announcement would look like, and where, when and to whom it would appear (even with the free version). Have tried others in the past that were too complicated, but this was very intuitive and it was easy to build what I wanted in just a few minutes. Highly recommended.

Baby Pima Brasil

Very beautiful pop-ups, easy to set up and customise. Great app!

La Luna Rose Jewellery

Love it! Very easy to set up and although the FREE plan does come with some customisation limitations it is very Clean with no branding (which many other companies insist!). Have installed across 3 websites that I run, thanks gusys!

Savingzebra

Amazing app! Just downloaded it, but it got all the features I was looking for.