Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Transit Supply

This app seems to be totally broken, unfortunately. I paid for a $12 / month plan and I was unable to even create a popup – every popup type was "locked" and said "upgrade needed".

September 5, 2019

We apologize for your recent experience with Pixelpop. We recently identified and resolved a bug that prevented upgrades and new popups from functioning as intended. We've reached out and would be happy to extend your trial with the app.

Koffee Kult

If your are going to say an app is free do not make me upgrade to use it. Then after you make me upgrade it should work. Sorry I need something that works and do not have time to get an app to work when it is easier to write the code.

August 22, 2019

Hello! We're sorry you're experiencing issues with Pixelpop. There are a few different plans for this app, including a free one called the Basic plan. Our support team has reached out to you to provide details on our pricing and gather more information on why your popups might not be showing! If you cannot find this message, please be sure to check your spam folder.