Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Abella Eyewear

Good looking popups but the targeteing options really lack. I was looking to target organic visitors (URLs that do not have a utm_source tag) exclusively, but you can only target specific utm_source values with this app, which is the exact opposite of what I am trying to do.

GemSpecials.com

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Can't tell if it's a good app or not. Has a lot of good feedback. I sent three support emails to Emily, just a single support question, after three days no answer. This was the question - " I created a popup that should come up when a customer logs into my site - http://www.GemSpecials.com - I don't see anything happening. BTW - The templates for the popups are pretty simple." Pretty basic question, I deleted the app.

Sorry ..

May 9, 2019

Hi Bernard, it looks like we've sent you a few messages that have gone unanswered. Please check your junk folder, it's possible they ended up in there. If you still can't find our messages, let us know by emailing support@pixelunion.net and we'll help you out right away.

puck and abby

Time spent using app Over 1 year

As a small online business I found this to be a great tool however, the number of views for my shop is very small. 10 days before the holidays without notice my pop up was paused because I reached the minimum of 500 views and in order to resume during the busiest time of year it was necessary for my to upgrade to 10,000 views at a cost. My shop is so small I won't even hit 1000 views. Unfortunately I am no longer using this app and have found an alternative.