Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I found the process very easy to follow and quickly created a really nice popup for my Shopify store. The instructions did not tell me how my customer will use the code at checkout though.

Average Ostrich

I used a pop up for my newsletter subscribers list!
Not a huge range of customization possibilities, but still very nice looking and easy to set up!

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Ringette Canada

Very easy to use and was just what we needed for our store! Great customer service as well.

Peonies A Sparrow Boutique

Pretty easy to use! Figured it out within the first couple trys!

Uwi Ubi

at this moment its cool, lets wait for results

Coingear Co

Wonderful UI and UX, great work by the developers on this!

Synful Brandz

Wish there were a few more layout options. It was a bit difficult to figure out the settings at first, but it functions well for what I need it to do. I just need a popup for one page on my site to appear when visitors reach the page, and it's perfect for that purpose. Overall, quite glad I found Pixelpop and glad that it's free.

Peche Loisir Et Sport

très bonne application recommande très bien pour les inscription client !!!

Ejuicy Ejuice

Very easy to setup and get working. Only downfall is there is no recognition option to prevent this popup from displaying to users who have already subscribed. So can become very annoying to repeat customers. May have to uninstall because of this, as we do not want to drive away our current customers. Should have some sort of cookie option to prevent this :(

Previous 1 3