Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tilted Brim

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Have yet to see results as I've just put my first pixel pop box into action. Pixel Union is great though, and I hope to see conversion from all their apps.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This will be a good app and I love all the things it can do. I installed it as an addon to another app and never saw pricing so that was a little confusing. Had I not been asked for a review I wouldnt even know I was going to be charged. Nevertheless I like the app. I just dont know how I feel about the pricing layout.

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I found the process very easy to follow and quickly created a really nice popup for my Shopify store. The instructions did not tell me how my customer will use the code at checkout though.

Average Ostrich

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used a pop up for my newsletter subscribers list!
Not a huge range of customization possibilities, but still very nice looking and easy to set up!

Talking Out Of Turn

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Ringette Canada

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use and was just what we needed for our store! Great customer service as well.

Peonies A Sparrow Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

Pretty easy to use! Figured it out within the first couple trys!

Uwi Ubi

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 hour

at this moment its cool, lets wait for results

Coingear Co

Wonderful UI and UX, great work by the developers on this!

Synful Brandz

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wish there were a few more layout options. It was a bit difficult to figure out the settings at first, but it functions well for what I need it to do. I just need a popup for one page on my site to appear when visitors reach the page, and it's perfect for that purpose. Overall, quite glad I found Pixelpop and glad that it's free.

Previous 1 3