Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Lilaces

This is a very nice app. really great and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this one to others.

Strike Four

This is a must have app for your store. If your like me, your reading the reviews before you download it, go ahead and get it! Its solid!

www.holisticstore.ie

So far so dog with this app. The banner app is a handy way to convey messages and retain customers. I would recommend.

Bravus Brewing Company

Great app, very intuitive and wonderful templates. Support is top notch. I highly recommend this for any store looking to add popups.

Purely Natural Nutrition

I just started this app but I wanted to comment on the ease of use wow that was so easy and the popup looks great I look forward to it helping with my conversions as I feel it will

Your Fashions For Less

This is app is so simple to use. Just set it and forget it!
Theresa Hayward
Your Fashions For Less

Sweet Heart Details

I am using this app to gather emails when people exit the website. I'm using the free version. There are a few basic templates which are fine. I had some trouble with them but support was excellent and got me going right away. They really seem to care about their customers. I would recommend this app.

Rouge: Red Light Therapy Devices for your Home

Just deployed and seeing new subscribers, seems to be working as expected. Very happy. I would recommend

HERBES FOLLES

GREAT APP, thank you!! very easy and intuitive to use, and is great that comes with a free option for those just starting!! :)

Fitzology

Honestly speaking, this app is insanely good. Not only is it exactly what I'm looking for but it is also very intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. I don't normally write reviews but THIS IS APP IS A MUST!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24