Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Your Fashions For Less

This is app is so simple to use. Just set it and forget it!
Theresa Hayward
Your Fashions For Less

Sweet Heart Details

I am using this app to gather emails when people exit the website. I'm using the free version. There are a few basic templates which are fine. I had some trouble with them but support was excellent and got me going right away. They really seem to care about their customers. I would recommend this app.

Rouge: Red Light Therapy Devices for your Home

Just deployed and seeing new subscribers, seems to be working as expected. Very happy. I would recommend

HERBES FOLLES

GREAT APP, thank you!! very easy and intuitive to use, and is great that comes with a free option for those just starting!! :)

Fitzology

Honestly speaking, this app is insanely good. Not only is it exactly what I'm looking for but it is also very intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. I don't normally write reviews but THIS IS APP IS A MUST!

OacOac.ro

Smooth app. Haven't used its full features yet, but as an announcement pop-up it works perfectly.

One small detail I'd like to have in the future though: being able to publish pop-ups with an hourly schedule.

Cheers!

Foodintolerance

Love this app!! Even I could figure it out!!! Looks great! Would recommend to use it! Love the countdown as well!

BeautyAmore

I use this app on my store and so far no problems, easy to update if I need to, it's just a nice user friendly app!

LeCouture-Nova

They are the best!!
Easy to setup and easy to use!
You don't need to be a tech person to understand and get your shop rolling.

Platinum vuvu

We love this! The pop-up feature saves me so much time by offering to sync new contact emails to my mailing list. I'm so thankful for this app! thanks thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23