Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Yum Xperts

Easy to install. Clean design, great features. I can't wait to try your other apps. Thumbs up!!!!!!!

SPATIAL AWARENESS

Easy to use, does it what it's supposed to, and (unlike SO many other apps) the default themes are beautiful and do not look like a weird patch on top of my existing store design. Great job guys :)

Pritsy Princess

This app really helps me give an introduction to our brand! Thank you I love it so far!!!!! and the amount of free pop ups is generous can't wait to start my paid subscription in the near future

017 Shop

Was looking for a new email capture app that didn't cost a lot. This one was perfect, whereas Privy charged $130 USD per month for the same thing.

Magnolia Too Boutique

This app is so easy to use. I've had others that were difficult. Would recommend to anyone wanting a simple popup app

Reflect Perfection

This is a great app. Everything works as expected. The setup is completely intuitive - no instruction necessary. There was a problem getting the popup to show on the home page. Resolved correctly, albeit a little slowly, by Support.

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing service, used this to setup a 10% off discount code for users who sign into mailing list.

Tananabeauty Usa

I used this app to make nice popups which improved my sales drastically. I love the app and i would recommend it.

Rare Breed Apparel

I use this app for a variety of tasks and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Huuud Apparel Company

Switched form another popup app and Pixelpop is exceptional in comparison! The steps to set up a pop up are simple and clear and very user friendly, which saves a lot of time! Easy to use and most importantly "mobile friendly" which is a valuable asset. Not to mention, AMAZING support by the team at PIXEL UNION - so rare these days to have support that is always available and friendly! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22