Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 januari 2024

'So good! I have been searching for a way how to easily add promotions, run campaigns, and collect feedback from clients on my Shopify website for a long time, and I am super happy that I came across Popupsmart. Thumbs up!'

RobesNmore
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 december 2023

Popupsmart really impressed me with their amazing support. I contacted them for linking my website with Popupsmart (which turned out to be a very easy thing). Then, I see that they have some tricks that I use to target my customers easily and effectively. Those specific targetings for Shopify helped me to target even specific customers with ease or I displayed my popup when the customer added a specific product to their cart. Cool trick. Good job guys

Lil Dope Wick.co
6 dagar användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are trying to provide better service with your feedback. You can always reach us through support channels.

26 december 2023

Popupsmart has transformed the way we interact with our customers. The exit offers and gamification campaigns, especially the spin wheels and lotto games, add an element of fun that keeps visitors engaged. The animations are eye-catching, and the no-code builder makes it a breeze to customize.

MyTrendshop
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you for your nice feedback. We are always ready to help you :)

12 januari 2024

Popupsmart seamlessly integrates with Shopify, making it a hassle-free experience for store owners. The compatibility ensures that the pop-ups and campaigns are smoothly incorporated into the overall shopping experience. A reliable and essential app for any Shopify store.

Pyramid Bath Shop
Tyskland
10 dagar användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback.

18 december 2023

A Conversion Catalyst! As a small business owner, Popupsmart has been instrumental in amplifying our online presence. The popups seamlessly integrate into our website and have significantly contributed to our sales growth. The email features have also helped us build a loyal customer base.
Thanks!

Shopeez
Storbritannien
5 dagar användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

We are happy to work with you as a partner for a long time. Thank you very much for your feedback here. We are making our email product even more advanced. We will share it with you very soon.

14 november 2023

Since the day we started using Popupsmart, our operational processes have accelerated considerably. With the exit intent popups we created quickly with Popupsmart’s easy interface, we were able to increase our conversion rates by significant amounts.

Mocaco Coffee
Turkiet
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

We are happy to work with you as a partner for a long time. Thank you very much for your feedback here. We are trying to provide better service with your feedback. You can always reach us through support channels.

8 januari 2024

Popupsmart is doing what it claims to do. The personalized popups and targeting options have made some impact on my sales. Good job!

Hudson & Jurgen
Storbritannien
11 minuter användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you for using our product with our in-depth, detailed features. We would be happy if you share your expectations with us as well as your feedback.

21 september 2023

We were able to increase our sales conversions in a short period of time with Popupsmart's very easy to use UI and the amazing popups that are created with a 5-minute effort. They have a great team where you can get a quick response to the slightest problem.
By segmenting user behavior, we were able to use multiple popups on our site, it was a great ease for us, thank you popupsmart :)

Liva Pastacılık
Turkiet
5 dagar användning av appen
Popupsmart svarade 15 januari 2024

Thank you for choosing us for many years. We continue to improve ourselves thanks to the feedback you give.

17 februari 2024

I am not a tech pro and I really don’t have much time to manage popups and I can’t deal with that all day. That is why I was hesitant at first but we had a demo with them and it is an easy tool to use. It does not take a lot of my time, and I can easily manage campaigns.

shoptoshop
Kanada
16 februari 2024

Popupsmart has found a place in my toolkit. The targeting options are user-friendly, and it seems to be working well for my store. Thanks for providing a functional solution.

Happy Eco