Shareable Cart

Shareable Cart

by Customer First focus

Makes your cart shareable and transferrable between devices.

Bloomspace

Fantastic app. If used creatively, this can be a really powerful tool. Simple setup and configuration. Highly recommended.

Bryan Demo

Excellent app to share your cart details with your friends. Would be better if it had an option for a persistent cart.

Metal Gods

not big deal! To be honest almost nobody share a cart!

Mar Qui

It’s a great app. Think $5.99 a month of advertising, best deal in my opinion.

Simplewifi

Excellent customer support. I had a problem with the link loading on my page and their dev team logged on to fix it. After a couple days they figured it out. Very pleased! I will be using this tool to provide customers with custom carts based on their needs. Highly reccomend!

Overture Products

This is an excellent product! The app is well thought out and written. It works very well and can enhance the customer experience in a very real way. It’s cool and useful and fairly customizable.

If Shareable Cart would Add the ability to Add the Shareable Cart Button to the Header Menu or to Position it in a desired stationary position that is always on screen, that would be perfect. I want the Button always available but in a stationary location as opposed to the scrolling Button.

Thank you and congratulations on a wonderful App!

Byhandbymarcia

So glad I found your app! That's exactly what I was looking for. Just installed and tested. Easy to install. Works great and looks good. Price is affordable for small business. I believe your app will help increase our online sales. Thank you.

Baazar Bazaar

Integrates well. New update fixes some issues.

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Great app and excellent value! There are a lot of unique ways you can use it, aside from letting your customers share their cart with friends. We use it in the following ways:

• Email customers quotes from phone or email orders - We build their cart for them and then email them the cart for the them to review and checkout or make any necessary changes.
  • Let customers email us their cart to double check to make sure they have everything they need to complete their project (we sell kitchen cabinets).

Not only is it an excellent product but the support is superb as well. Dave has addressed any issues that have come up and fixed them promptly. Really, he has gone above and beyond what I would have expected him to do!

Highly recommend this app!

2ndfoundation

doest work for mobile web pages

Previous 1 3 4