Shareable Cart

Shareable Cart

by Customer First focus

Makes your cart shareable and transferrable between devices.

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Great app and excellent value! There are a lot of unique ways you can use it, aside from letting your customers share their cart with friends. We use it in the following ways:

- Email customers quotes from phone or email orders - We build their cart for them and then email them the cart for the them to review and checkout or make any necessary changes.
- Let customers email us their cart to double check to make sure they have everything they need to complete their project (we sell kitchen cabinets).

Not only is it an excellent product but the support is superb as well. Dave has addressed any issues that have come up and fixed them promptly. Really, he has gone above and beyond what I would have expected him to do!

Highly recommend this app!

2ndfoundation

doest work for mobile web pages

Helix Telecom Cloud Pbx Phone Systems

App works great. Saves us the cost of using additional quoting software when communicating with customers. We did have a couple of problems but Dave had them resolved in about 24 hours.

Smartphoneslinq

Works like a charm! Keep up the good work, guys! Thank you!

Loving Memory Store

Great app, I know that my customers will love the functionality of creating a cart with the convenience of sharing it with their family members on fb or saving it for later, then returning back to add on with Orderify and complete the order.

Kayses

I never really thought I would need an app like this, until I noticed it was way more useful than any wishlist app I was trying to download. I really like how simple it is to use and have no complaints whatsoever about it. Good Job guys!

Cape Town Store

Like the idea and have just installed it. Seems to work nicely. Looking forward to see some good results.

Homebrew4less

Great addition to any site!
Works well and easy for customers to use.
Had a little trouble with theme integration with automatic install, but Dave and his team jumped on my site and quickly took care of the problem.
First class support!

Microsky Cloud Backup

Loving it so far. Very easy to build a cart then send link to customer for a quick checkout.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Can't fault this app. Does what it says on the tin.

Brilliant!