Shareable Cart

Shareable Cart

by Customer First focus

Makes your cart shareable and transferrable between devices.

Loving Memory Store

Great app, I know that my customers will love the functionality of creating a cart with the convenience of sharing it with their family members on fb or saving it for later, then returning back to add on with Orderify and complete the order.

Kayses

I never really thought I would need an app like this, until I noticed it was way more useful than any wishlist app I was trying to download. I really like how simple it is to use and have no complaints whatsoever about it. Good Job guys!

Cape Town Store

Like the idea and have just installed it. Seems to work nicely. Looking forward to see some good results.

Homebrew4less

Great addition to any site!
Works well and easy for customers to use.
Had a little trouble with theme integration with automatic install, but Dave and his team jumped on my site and quickly took care of the problem.
First class support!

Microsky Cloud Backup

Loving it so far. Very easy to build a cart then send link to customer for a quick checkout.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Can't fault this app. Does what it says on the tin.

Brilliant!

Mypassiongear

Awesome app. Highly recommend it. God bless!

Tiny Houses Productions

A very well developed app. Thank you for sharing it with us small business owners.

Jeremy aka DeMocVisePresident / dMVP
Tiny House Productions

Kentucky Mudworks

A breeze to setup and use. Makes it very easy for our customers to request quotes for odd circumstances.

Couture Service

Great app! I was able to setup quickly. I even figured out how to customize it within a few minutes. If I can do it, so can you!