Shareable Cart

Shareable Cart

by Customer First focus

Makes your cart shareable and transferrable between devices.

Mypassiongear

Awesome app. Highly recommend it. God bless!

Tiny Houses Productions

A very well developed app. Thank you for sharing it with us small business owners.

Jeremy aka DeMocVisePresident / dMVP
Tiny House Productions

Saraf Furniture

Places button at weird places, no control over that. SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT. Slows down your cart page.

Kentucky Mudworks

A breeze to setup and use. Makes it very easy for our customers to request quotes for odd circumstances.

Onlineshenanigans

A splendid app to have at your website. I really hope and look forward to any updates regarding the ability to customize the content of the tutorial message that pops up for the customers.

The button did not fit my theme initially so i requested an assistance. Long talk cut short, beautifully done and works just like how it is suppose to be.

Recanvas

The app was really good before the update yesterday. The app programmer changed the class of the "Save & Share" button, then added "!important" to EVERY inline style, just to avoid us customizing how it looks? This is really bad practice and user-hostile.

Trialtsm

So far so good with this one.

Couture Service

Great app! I was able to setup quickly. I even figured out how to customize it within a few minutes. If I can do it, so can you!

Doglovershut

Great app! Easy to set up too. God bless!

Wyatts Naturals

Great app! My only suggestion is add social sharing.