CartHook Post Purchase Offers

CartHook Post Purchase Offers

by CartHook

The leading way to add real one-click post-purchase offers.

Hope Health Supply

We're seeing great success with CartHook's post-purchase offers (+30% lift). The funnel was easy to implement and their team was very responsive when we reached out for guidance on best practices. Would highly recommend CartHook to any business looking to increase AOV.

April 14, 2021

Wow, over 30% lift? You are killing it! Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

SideShaper

I have been waiting for Shopify to support something like this for 5 years. Nothing will drove your AOV's higher than Post Checkout upsells. As of the time of this review it only works with Credit Cards (not Shop Pay, PayPal, or other gateways) but hopefully Shopify will loosen the reins a bit here and allow support for other gateways. Should at least be able to do PayPal.

March 23, 2021

Hi SideShaper! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you are seeing an increase in AOV!

We also can't wait for Shopify to support wallets and other payment providers in the near future, stay tuned!

ZUODU Umbrella

Been using this app for about a month now and it is great. Just yesterday for example I had 11 total orders, 7 of them had a Post Purchase Upsell through CartHook, which is really amazing! Just one thing though, unlike Zipify OCU, this app does NOT automatically add a tag to the orders in Shopify. I have raised this to them a month ago and they said they were working on it, but still it hasn't been added as a function. It is very important as most third party fulfilment apps do not recognise the PPUpsells.

February 9, 2021

Hi! Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Since our Post Purchase Offers app utilizes order editing instead of creating a new order, Shopify recommends requesting your fulfillment app to use the "create_at_max" in the Orders API and add a time buffer to ensure any order created within X minutes is not fetched at their default sync interval. Our recommendation is to delay order syncing with 3rd party fulfillment apps by 30-60 minutes.

We are continuing to build out new functionality, so stay tuned! Feel free to also reach out to our support team for any additional questions or feedback. Thanks!

VitalSleep®

Great upsell app. Generated a lot of revenue for me. Looking forward to upgrades to help customize offers more

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the five-star reply, VitalSleep! We're so thrilled to hear you're seeing great results with our app. Cheers to a successful 2021!

disco

Carthook has increased our AOV by 24%. Every Shopify store should be using CH to increase AOV and LTV. Setting up a funnel takes 5 minutes and has easily been the most impactful change we've made to our Shopify store to drive revenue.

December 7, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! CartHook :hearts: Disco! We're so glad to hear you're seeing results! Here's to continued success and a great partnership!

Hank & Henry

I like how simple it is use use. Since my makeup company started using it we have seen up sells every single day. Can't complain about that.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating, Hank & Henry! We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to continuing to skyrocket your store to the next level with post-purchase offers. We appreciate your support :-)

Bark Party

Just started using this, but I can see where this will be a SUPER profitable app. So excited to have this in time for BFCM!

November 5, 2020

We're happy to see that you're getting a 5-star experience at Bark Party! We can't wait to see you soar during BFCM!

sorta fancy

I'v been waiting for this app all my life. Can't wait to see the extra profits it brings me this holiday season.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! The CartHook team is very excited to see your AOV skyrocket this BFCM! Cheers to a successful holiday :-)

Kettle & Fire

Carthook always offers great support and they are always there to help!
Big fan! I tested the app even if is very basic for now it does what it says. Looking forward some more out of the box funnels and design customization

November 2, 2020

CartHook loves Kettle & Fire! Thank you for the 5-star review, and we're all very grateful for the continued support. Here's to a successful BFCM!