CartHook Post Purchase Offers

CartHook Post Purchase Offers

by CartHook

The leading way to add real one-click post-purchase offers.

ZUODU Umbrella

Been using this app for about a month now and it is great. Just yesterday for example I had 11 total orders, 7 of them had a Post Purchase Upsell through CartHook, which is really amazing! Just one thing though, unlike Zipify OCU, this app does NOT automatically add a tag to the orders in Shopify. I have raised this to them a month ago and they said they were working on it, but still it hasn't been added as a function. It is very important as most third party fulfilment apps do not recognise the PPUpsells.

VitalSleep®

Great upsell app. Generated a lot of revenue for me. Looking forward to upgrades to help customize offers more

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the five-star reply, VitalSleep! We're so thrilled to hear you're seeing great results with our app. Cheers to a successful 2021!

disco

Carthook has increased our AOV by 24%. Every Shopify store should be using CH to increase AOV and LTV. Setting up a funnel takes 5 minutes and has easily been the most impactful change we've made to our Shopify store to drive revenue.

December 7, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! CartHook :hearts: Disco! We're so glad to hear you're seeing results! Here's to continued success and a great partnership!

Hank & Henry

I like how simple it is use use. Since my makeup company started using it we have seen up sells every single day. Can't complain about that.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive rating, Hank & Henry! We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to continuing to skyrocket your store to the next level with post-purchase offers. We appreciate your support :-)

Bark Party

Just started using this, but I can see where this will be a SUPER profitable app. So excited to have this in time for BFCM!

November 5, 2020

We're happy to see that you're getting a 5-star experience at Bark Party! We can't wait to see you soar during BFCM!

sorta fancy

I'v been waiting for this app all my life. Can't wait to see the extra profits it brings me this holiday season.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! The CartHook team is very excited to see your AOV skyrocket this BFCM! Cheers to a successful holiday :-)

Kettle & Fire

Carthook always offers great support and they are always there to help!
Big fan! I tested the app even if is very basic for now it does what it says. Looking forward some more out of the box funnels and design customization

November 2, 2020

CartHook loves Kettle & Fire! Thank you for the 5-star review, and we're all very grateful for the continued support. Here's to a successful BFCM!