Real Post-Purchase Offers
Add one-click post-purchase offers between your checkout and thank you page, triggered by what your customer buys.
Build High-Converting Funnels
Build high-converting funnels, set trigger criteria, then customize your offers to boost AOV and match your brand.
Trusted by Top Shopify Brands
Add new revenue and boost your AOV by joining the original, post-purchase experts.
About CartHook Post Purchase Offers
About CartHook Post Purchase Offers
Finally you can make real post-purchase offers directly in your checkout experience!
We’ve helped top Shopify and Shopify Plus stores create game-changing amounts of post-purchase offer revenue.
CartHook helps boost your revenue and AOV by allowing you to make real post-purchase offers to your shoppers. You give your customers offers they accept with one-click—in between your Checkout page and Thank You page—making it easy for them to accept without having to re-enter any payment or shipping info
It’s easy to build an unlimited number of post-purchase funnels triggered by what your customer buys on the checkout page.
- Set the criteria: Decide when you want to display a funnel based on the product that was just purchased, cart value, or product count.
- Choose the offer: Specify what product you want to offer, and create up to two offers in each funnel.
- Prioritize offers: When you have multiple funnels with overlapping criteria, choose which one to display.
Modify the layouts and elements of your post-purchase offers.
- Reflect your brand: Post-purchase offers automatically inherit your brand theme from the Shopify checkout.
- Customize the layout: Modify templates and choose elements, including timers, CTAs, and product descriptions.
- Create your offer: Choose products, create discounts, and select shipping and quantity options for customers.
Track the results of every post-purchase funnel to understand the impact on your AOV and revenue.
- View revenue: Compare revenue from post-purchase funnels to total checkout revenue.
- Track AOV: See how funnels boost AOV and compare to orders without post-purchase offers.
- Monitor conversion rates: See funnel conversion rates and top converting funnels with generated revenue.
Top-notch live chat and email support. We’ll always get back to you within one business day.
- A seamless extension of your native Shopify checkout flow
- Build an unlimited number of post-purchase funnels
- Customers accept offers with just one click, no need to re-enter payment info
- Mobile optimized
- Trigger offers by products just purchased, cart value, or product count
- Set priority for funnels with overlapping criteria
- Modify layout and look of each offer
- Track revenue and AOV
- Quickly launch your first funnels
- Billing in your Shopify account
Alternative payment providers
No support e.g. Affirm, Klarna, and Afterpay
Third-party payment providers
All are supported, including Shop Pay
No support for Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app on your online store checkout.
Pricing 14-day free trial
$50/month + 1% of post-purchase revenue
Starting at $500/month for stores making $50k/month or more in post-purchase revenue
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Advanced Metal Art
App seems easy enough to use. BUT: There is no internal confirmation email, or any other type of notification, when someone purchases a post sale through the app. SO if you auto print your orders as they come in, the upsell will not be on the order. So now you need to manually check everyday to see if there are any post sells? This leaves way too much room for human error. It is 2021 and i can not believe they can not send a simple email, or some other notification to any other of the thousands of app integrations out there (ie:SLACK), when an order has a post sell added to it. Especially considering with the $50/mo fee and a 1% royalty, this should be standard. Another issue is if you want to offer a few small add-ons, they do not show all at one time. They are in series. The flow is annoying this way and seems like a never ending upsell attempt to the customer. They should have a template to add multiple items on the same upsell page.
Hi Advanced Metal Art! We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with our app.
Our post-purchase offers are added to the initial order via Shopify's edit order API. This is how we can provide a 1-click purchase experience. Shopify has implemented what is called a fulfillment hold on post-purchase order items which, unfortunately, do not play well with auto-fulfillment. Their recommendation is to utilize manual fulfillment or a 3rd party fulfillment app as this is currently a limitation for all 1-click post-purchase offer apps.
Since the orders, email notifications, and fulfillment statuses are handled directly by Shopify, we definitely recommend reaching out to your rep to provide feedback. We are also in close touch with the Shopify product team on merchant feedback.
We do have plans to implement multiple-product offer pages in the future as well as provide more customization for when the 2nd offer in your funnel will display based on your shopper's actions.
We hope to work with you again in the future!
Hope Health Supply
We're seeing great success with CartHook's post-purchase offers (+30% lift). The funnel was easy to implement and their team was very responsive when we reached out for guidance on best practices. Would highly recommend CartHook to any business looking to increase AOV.
Wow, over 30% lift? You are killing it! Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if you need anything else at all.
I have been waiting for Shopify to support something like this for 5 years. Nothing will drove your AOV's higher than Post Checkout upsells. As of the time of this review it only works with Credit Cards (not Shop Pay, PayPal, or other gateways) but hopefully Shopify will loosen the reins a bit here and allow support for other gateways. Should at least be able to do PayPal.
Hi SideShaper! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you are seeing an increase in AOV!
We also can't wait for Shopify to support wallets and other payment providers in the near future, stay tuned!