Real Post-Purchase Offers
Add one-click post-purchase offers between your checkout and thank you page, triggered by what your customer buys.
Build High-Converting Funnels
Build high-converting funnels, set trigger criteria, then customize your offers to boost AOV and match your brand.
Trusted by Top Shopify Brands
Add new revenue and boost your AOV by joining the original, post-purchase experts.
About CartHook Post Purchase Offers
About CartHook Post Purchase Offers
Finally you can make real post-purchase offers directly in your checkout experience!
We’ve helped top Shopify and Shopify Plus stores create game-changing amounts of post-purchase offer revenue.
CartHook helps boost your revenue and AOV by allowing you to make real post-purchase offers to your shoppers. You give your customers offers they accept with one-click—in between your Checkout page and Thank You page—making it easy for them to accept without having to re-enter any payment or shipping info
It’s easy to build an unlimited number of post-purchase funnels triggered by what your customer buys on the checkout page.
- Set the criteria: Decide when you want to display a funnel based on the product that was just purchased, cart value, or product count.
- Choose the offer: Specify what product you want to offer, and create up to two offers in each funnel.
- Prioritize offers: When you have multiple funnels with overlapping criteria, choose which one to display.
Modify the layouts and elements of your post-purchase offers.
- Reflect your brand: Post-purchase offers automatically inherit your brand theme from the Shopify checkout.
- Customize the layout: Modify templates and choose elements, including timers, CTAs, and product descriptions.
- Create your offer: Choose products, create discounts, and select shipping and quantity options for customers.
Track the results of every post-purchase funnel to understand the impact on your AOV and revenue.
- View revenue: Compare revenue from post-purchase funnels to total checkout revenue.
- Track AOV: See how funnels boost AOV and compare to orders without post-purchase offers.
- Monitor conversion rates: See funnel conversion rates and top converting funnels with generated revenue.
Top-notch live chat and email support. We’ll always get back to you within one business day.
- A seamless extension of your native Shopify checkout flow
- Build an unlimited number of post-purchase funnels
- Customers accept offers with just one click, no need to re-enter payment info
- Mobile optimized
- Trigger offers by products just purchased, cart value, or product count
- Set priority for funnels with overlapping criteria
- Modify layout and look of each offer
- Track revenue and AOV
- Quickly launch your first funnels
- Billing in your Shopify account
Alternative payment providers
No support e.g. Affirm, Klarna, and Afterpay
Third-party payment providers
All are supported except Braintree and PayPal Pro (Payflow, Express)
No support for PayPal Express Checkout, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app on your online store checkout.
Pricing 14-day free trial
$50/month + 1% of post-purchase revenue
Fee is 1% of NEW REVENUE from post purchase offers
Unlimited post-purchase funnels
Analytics and insights
Starting at $500/month for stores making $50k/month or more in post-purchase revenue
Post-purchase revenue assessment
Dedicated customer success manager
Additional flat rate plans available. Get in touch with us.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Simple Green Smoothies Official Store
This app def is slow and the design options are pretty bad for building brand trust. They really need to invest in having 5 solid templates for us to pick from that are done well. Also, the app doesn't work with Recharge subscriptions (which other upsells like Zipify do offer– I've seen it in action). On a PLUS, it has increased my average order, which is nice. Yet I prob won't be staying around much longer if they don't start working on the issues I described above.
Hi Simple Green Smoothies, thank you for the review and glad to hear your AOV has increased with the use of our app!
Great news, we have some really great offer editor updates coming up in our next release. The good thing about our post-purchase offers is they automatically inherit your store's theme and styling so they fit in seamlessly with your checkout flow.
As for subscriptions, this is currently a limitation for all one-click post-purchase offer apps since all payment processing is handled via Shopify. They've assured us they are working on a resolution soon.
Please feel free to reach out to us via in-app chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything at all!
Extremely slow load speed. It will cause your sales to drop, effectively losing you money. 1/5, I will not recommend this app to anyone except my worst enemies. Lol.
I have been with Carthook in the past, and they have always had a very severe attitude problem when their app has a bug and doesn't work properly. In my most recent case, there was an issue with the custom tracking code. I reached out to them, and after 30 back-and-forth emails PLUS a rude and incompetent customer service, the CEO decided to revoke the account. PLUS, they also overbilled me, BANNED my account and refused to refund me. I have spent over 1,000 dollars on wasted ad spend, and will now proceed to opening a dispute with them. The current carthook version is a total joke too. The whole purpose of an upsell app is to make you more money. HOWEVER, due to the extremely slow load speed, the app will murder your conversions- Amazon has done a study to show that for every 1s longer an app takes to load, it will kill your conversion by about 10%. Carthook takes about 6s to load- 3s more than shopify's native checkout pages and that means you earn 30% less. This app will cost you more money than it can make you. All in, don't bother wasting your time giving this app a try.