One Click Post Purchase Upsell
Increase your average order value by offering one click post purchase upsells & increase customer lifetime value with free gifts.
Most powerful upsell system
Easy to use drag and drop upsell builder with over 20 eligibility triggers to target your customers with high converting checkout upsells.
Easily Increase Revenue
Promotions show up post purchase without any installation or development work required! Shop Pay, PayPal, and many more supported!
About Checkout Promotions & Upsells
A highly flexible one click post purchase upsell system shown after checkout & trusted by over 500 Shopify brands. Easily grow your revenue by offering your customers a variety of promotions with one click upsells and free gifts, post purchase. It's the first native post purchase upsell app!
Just install the app and you're ready to go. No code installation required. Start showing your first upsell and gifts in less than 60 seconds!
Works with any theme and nearly all payment gateways including Shop Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, & more! Also works with custom Shopify Plus checkouts.
- Add exclusive discounts for upsell products
- Add eligibility rules for when a promotion shows
- Supports multi-variant products
- Enable multiple promotions and sort by priority
- Best-in-class offer editor & designer
- In-depth analytics
- Optionally let customers choose quantity
Easily target different types of orders with over 20 triggers powered by our flexible rules engine. Options include:
- Order eligibility (Subtotal, Total, Line items, Quantity)
- Customer eligibility (customer tag, shipping location, registered only, guest only, first time customer)
- Product eligibility (product, variant, vendor, sku, price)
- Shipping country
- Discount code
- Upsell history
How It Works
- Create a new upsell or free gift
- Enable promotion
- Customer orders that meet eligibility will begin to see the one click upsell on order success
- Track performance on analytics page
Ideas for Promotions
- Showcase related cross-sell products that a customer may be interested in.
- Sell off old inventory using cross sells.
- Provide product samples to convert customers in the future on new and existing products. For example, beauty products, food samples, fabric swatches, etc.
- Add complimentary post purchase upsell products that may go well with what they are ordering.
- Product Upsells and product Crosssells
- Free Gifts
- Product samples
- Gift cards
- What gateways does it support? It supports most payment gateways including Apple Pay, Shop Pay, & PayPal.
- Does it create a new order? No. It adds the promotional product(s) directly to the existing order via order editing.
- What sort of analytics does it track? Every promotion has an analytics dashboard showing views, clicks, redemptions and revenue earned.
- We leverage order editing so this may affect fulfillment if you use a 3rd party fulfillment system which does not support order editing. We recommend delaying order syncing with 3rd party systems by 30-60 minutes.
- At this time, Buy Now, Pay Later gateways are not supported.
- Google Analytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app on your online store checkout.
Pricing 7-day free trial
+ $0.02 per order shown a promotion (after first 250 per month)
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I've tried all the single click post purchase upsell apps and this one is the best. A lot of upsell apps on the market do not offer single click post purchase, the customer has to go back through checkout which is a total conversion killer. The ones that do offer it have crazy pricing structures. This app has the best pricing on the market and first rate responsive customer support.
Really nice app! Very intuitive setup flow, great customer service, and lots of triggers to choose from! Very flexible tool, looks like more features are coming. Highly recommended!
Really good app with a great developer backing it. You can easily target the type of orders/customers that you want which sets it apart from its competition!