Post‑Purchase Survey Question

Implement a Post-Purchase Survey to Boost Ecommerce Sales.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mr. Apps

Location Germany

Einfach einzurichten ohne viel Aufwand. Super Hilfreich für die Weiterentwicklung des Shops durch das Kundenfeedback!

ByeByeToe®

Location Germany

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do - I can easily find out where my users come from and where they know me. Great. It's super easy to install. Thank you.

HeCha Creations

Does as advertized! Easy and fast to set up! This will allow me to find out where customers are hearing about my store

Elbe-Welt.de

Location Germany

the app has one purpose: To collect post purchase feedback. Does it work? No, not at all. Therefore its useless.

kylar mack

works as expected thank you so much for making this app i do not know what i would do if i did not have this app.

Karvakaveri

Location Finland

Very good and easy to use programme to get post purchase data from customers. I use this program to track where my customers come to my shop as Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads dont track the customers making purchases all that well these days. This helps a lot and I highly recommend this app!

Luxe & Bloom

It was just what I was looking for. It was really easy to set up & customize, and I love that it's free!

bellefection4ever

Location Germany

Ich nutze diese App, um herauszufinden, welche Angles bei meinem Produkt am profitabelsten sind. Die App funktioniert klasse und ich kann sie jedem weiteremfephlen

Nudea

So far so good it was really easy to set up and test took just a few minutes. Now we're just waiting on results

MY TEE USA

I literally just installed it. It seemed to work seemlessly right from the get go! The only "bad thing" I have to say about this option is... does adding these small apps cause slower times for customers looking at the site? Other than that, who wouldnt put out a friendly questionairre?

Previous 1 3 4