Post Purchase NPS Survey

Post Purchase NPS Survey

by HulkApps.com

Survey Form & Polls, Post-purchase Feedback-Net Promoter Score

Dein Grinder

Very good App to analyse where the user comes from or what you can improve in user experience. It's easy to use and concentrates on the most important things

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Robocube Ltd

It is free, and that is great, but it is not very useful without analytics tools. I would give 5 stars if a simple analytics tool showed a simple graphic with the total feedbacks. That would make it easier to understand what questions from the survey are chosen the most. Now you have to go after every feedback and read it. Otherwise, you can miss it, or you need to go through it every week. Very time consuming and messy. It could be avoided by the straightforward solution mentioned above. I promise to change my review once we have this tool!

Golem Karrierewelt

the app does what it says. Very easy to set up and install. Support was efficient and helpful. Recommending it.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

African Ancestry

I highly recommend this app, It helped us to collect important post-purchase survey data from our customers. The team is responsive and very nice.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

dot bianco

顧客に対して購入後にアンケートに答えて頂くことで少額クーポンを発行しエンゲージメントを高めたり、クーポンを発行するのでinstagramのマーケティングへの協力してもらえるかなど質問項目に加えることで、強力な広告、マーケティングツールにもなります。シンプルでとても便利なアプリです。

murukali.com

I highly recommend this app, It helped to interact with my customer and focus on the task that based on their needs. I finally found that our customers are the main part of our partners when u needs ideas to improve the quality of your service/products. kudos to the team behind NPS Survey.thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

July 19, 2021

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Thank you so much!

BOHIN France

I had an issue just after installing the app cause the submit button didn't works. I contacted the support which was really effective! They solved the problem in one day.
Regarding the app, it was really easy ton configure.
Not sure about a translation option => that can be improved.
An easy fonctionnality which i'm sure is interesting for both customer et merchant.

July 7, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Go Good NZ

Fantastic app. Highly recommend for better customer insights. Has given us valuable insight into customer preferences and what changes to make to help improve our shopping experience. Highly recommend.

July 6, 2021

Wireless Place

Although it is useful, it's not as user friendly as Zoho. The responses are not organized in an easy to read manner. Organizing responses in pie charts or line graphs would make it easier to read.

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Thanks for this amazing app, just simple to install and the best part. You can request questions that you want to be answered. Overall a 6 Star app.

May 20, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8