Post Purchase NPS Survey

Post Purchase NPS Survey

by HulkApps.com

Survey Form & Polls, Post-purchase Feedback-Net Promoter Score

Be Maraki

Gamechanger for my business! I am just starting my online clothing store so it provides vital information about my customer experience including how they found my store and overall feeling about my brand. Very simple to install.

August 27, 2020

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you're getting great responses from your customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

SoundSkins | SoundSkins Global | SoundSkinsUSA

App worked for the first couple of hours, then the app dashboard would not load. I couldn't see any customer survey submissions or make any changes to the app. Deleting was the only option as you can do this from Shopify without entering the app.

FAST AND FRESH GLOBAL LLP

Really easy and simple to install. Also much required by store owners what the customer experiences from Ordering to delivery,

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Schweid & Sons | The Very Best Burger

This is a basic purchase feedback app that was easy to setup and maintain. We have not had any issues with the app so far.

July 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you keep enjoying our products and services throughout your Shopify journey!
Thank you once again, and have a nice day!

Whiskerr

See i normally don't type reviews but wow it was so easy to set up, thanks for making it freeeeeeeee

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Oates Home Co.

Love this app! Helps me get some immediate feedback from my customers about how they heard of us and what they are looking for from us! SO useful and so easy to set up!

July 6, 2020

Super Duper Candle Company

I use this app to ask how the experience was on my store and at checkout, it's been really useful to get insights. The app works great and I thoroughly recommend.

July 2, 2020

Acuring

I love this app. I've used it on multiple stores to better understand my customers. This app has made me thousands of dollars no doubt!

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Best of luck with your business! :)

Hoppy's Garden Art

Great looking app, and when I had an issue with launching it, the support team was very responsive! Thumbs up!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

DELU Games

I use this for our website, delugames.com and it is perfect! We sell a tailgate game and I want to know how people heard about us, so I just ask two basic questions. It is really easy to use and provides me with great responses. It is so easy to set up, install, and unintrusive to our customers. I love it! I also get a pretty high response rate which is great!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in positive customer feedback while using our app!