Post Purchase NPS Survey

Post Purchase NPS Survey

by HulkApps.com

Survey Form & Polls, Post-purchase Feedback-Net Promoter Score

DELU Games

I use this for our website, delugames.com and it is perfect! We sell a tailgate game and I want to know how people heard about us, so I just ask two basic questions. It is really easy to use and provides me with great responses. It is so easy to set up, install, and unintrusive to our customers. I love it! I also get a pretty high response rate which is great!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in positive customer feedback while using our app!

Mi Rancho

Thank you for excellent Tech Support/Customer Service, very much appreciated. Looking forward for your updated PRO version.

June 25, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and please let us know if you need any assistance :D

DNO

I love the fact that HulkApps gives you a workable app with all the features completely free. We were actually paying for additional services, apps, and platforms, and we've switched to the HulkApps for almost all of it.

I ran into my first issue recently and they were so fast and professional about fixing it, keeping me diligent on updates. Excellent customer service, excellent app, and excellent features make this a complete 5-star option you should use.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Stardust Fiber Studio

This was super easy to use and exactly what I needed! I didn't need a bunch of bells and whistles and this fit what I was looking for perfectly.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app :)

MOODA

enjoyed using this app simple and easy, enjoyed using this app simple and easy, enjoyed using this app simple and easy

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

RoyalRadic

I used this app to understand my customers better, it looks very basic, but very efficient. I got really high response rate(46%) with it. Highly recommend.

June 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get a really high response rate from our awesome free app! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Healthy Movements

This app is very easy to set up and it can be active in less than 2 minutes. It does exactly what we needed.

May 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you could set up your form in less than 2 minutes! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if you need anything else!

LUXMERRIER

The survery was easy to construct and this is good for understanding what my client needs. TQ for providing such a great free app!

May 13, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to use this app for fulfilling your client's store needs. We appreciate the kind words.

Please don't hesitate to drop a mail if you ever need any assistance from our awesome support team! :-)

EnchenClipz

This app is so easy to use yet it has brought me thousands of dollars in extra revenue because I know my customer better now. Only thing I wish to be added is a preview of the live store's questions!

May 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we totally agree with your feedback. We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Bakline

Amazingly simple/sleek. You'd be silly not to have this if you want to have some basic feedback from customers.

April 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you found our app useful for your store. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Have a beautiful day!