Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Abnaan

This app is simple but very powerful as I noticed very high response rate from customers.

It helped me get great feedback from clients on the ordering process and our products range and prices.

Also, I was really impressed by the great support team on this free app!

February 19, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're so glad to hear that you've received a good response from your customers.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in feedback while using our app.

Equipos Interferenciales

The best, it helps me a lot with my customers, to know what they dislike and like
great app for the store

February 11, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-purchase Survey app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

MYBAMBOOBRUSH

Amazing App! Works perfectly and is so easy to set up! The feedback is extremely valuable.

February 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you found what you were looking for.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I use this app to help me understand my customers better. I ask different questions each month to see if we are on the right track. The feedback i get is valuable. I really like this app!

February 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get valuable insights from your customers! We appreciate the kind words about our app.

We look forward to seeing your increase in feedbacks from customers while using Post Purchase Survey app. Thank you!

Tees Valley Firewood

So easy to set up, can't wait to start getting some feedback from customers and getting some better results!

January 17, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we wish you all the very best with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Pewter Graphics

Easy to use and set up, just finished the install. Pretty intuitive! Can't wait to start getting results!

January 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! HulkApps are known to be super easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Post Purchase Survey, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

MotivateMyWall

I really can't say enough about Hulk Apps application tools. Not only do they offer a variety of applications but applications that are actually very useful & simplistic.

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the simplicity that this app offers. We will build this app together as we go along, but for now, it's a good way to organize a simple survey for listening to your customers!

iTip Handles

I have just done installation after using another of the great Hulk products, it was a breeze...looking forward to using it.

December 9, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-Purchase Survey app! We love the simplicity our apps bring, and are glad you've been utilizing multiple apps from us. :-)

Iron Essential

EASY. Apps that are free and simplified make the Shopify Development even better. This is a critical component to figuring out where customer satisfaction is.

December 4, 2019

The app looks great on your store! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're enjoying using the app.

Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing an increase in customer satisfaction while using Post Purchase Survey!

Palomaz

Thank you so much! Easy to use, to the point and FREE! It really helps understanding our customers.

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're finding our app useful to understand your audience needs! We love the simplistic interface the app has, and are glad you've been a fan of it too. :-)

Previous 1