Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Magcharge

I love this app. I got it so I could make my ads and landing page better, I'm excited to recieve some feedback!

April 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' feedback while using Post-Purchase Survey!

Comprehensive Cranium Care®

Great app! Incredibly easy to install, and must be easy for customers as well because the response rate so far is very high. We're getting useful information from customers without any hassle at all. Only thing that could be improved would be to have the feedback included in the email notification that says 'you've got survey feedback' so we don't have to navigate to the app every time to view the response.

March 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We love the simple feedback form setup, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We have flagged the email notification feature to our product team. We will get in touch with you as soon as we get an update from the team regarding the implementation.

Thank you so much for providing your feedback!

ValueLink Shop

Great app free and basic does exactly what it on my store(https://valuelink.shop). Many list coming.

March 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Yogi Bare

Great app free and basic does exactly what it says on the tin - seems to install well across different sites

March 3, 2020

Hey there, Thank you for your kind words. We're beyond happy to hear that you're enjoying Post Purchase app!

Abnaan

This app is simple but very powerful as I noticed very high response rate from customers.

It helped me get great feedback from clients on the ordering process and our products range and prices.

Also, I was really impressed by the great support team on this free app!

February 19, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're so glad to hear that you've received a good response from your customers.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in feedback while using our app.

Equipos Interferenciales

The best, it helps me a lot with my customers, to know what they dislike and like
great app for the store
awesome tech support!

February 11, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-purchase Survey app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

MYBAMBOOBRUSH

Amazing App! Works perfectly and is so easy to set up! The feedback is extremely valuable.

February 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you found what you were looking for.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I use this app to help me understand my customers better. I ask different questions each month to see if we are on the right track. The feedback i get is valuable. I really like this app!

February 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get valuable insights from your customers! We appreciate the kind words about our app.

We look forward to seeing your increase in feedbacks from customers while using Post Purchase Survey app. Thank you!

Tees Valley Firewood

So easy to set up, can't wait to start getting some feedback from customers and getting some better results!

January 17, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we wish you all the very best with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Pewter Graphics

Easy to use and set up, just finished the install. Pretty intuitive! Can't wait to start getting results!

January 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! HulkApps are known to be super easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Post Purchase Survey, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

Previous 1 3