Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

Free Survey, Feedback & Polls

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Ballasts

Boom! I needed a post-purchase survey, went to the app store and there it was! AND it's by HulkApps so I know it's gonna be great.

Can Lights

Very easy to install but gives us the data we wanted to better understand our customers. Post-purchase makes more sense for us since we do not want to bombard with questions pre-purchase since that might hurt conversion rates.

Klemyth

I love this app, thanks for making it free, it allows me to understand the point of view of my customers better and more effectively understand where the traffic is coming from.

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please continue using our apps and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out to us on support@hulkcode.com.

Emergency Lights

Super easy to install and gets the job done perfectly! Let's use get the feedback we need to ensure our customers are having the experience we want them to!

LOVESICK

Morse Toad

This app is really good. Super simple to set up. Unobtrusive to the customer experience. Slots perfectly into the 'thank you' page. I got immediate results.
I've been looking for surveys for ages...but everything was expensive and over the top. This is simple.

September 5, 2019

We’re glad you loved our Free Post Purchase Survey App. It’s one of our newer offerings, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via support@hulkcode.com

Ann More Products

Ok Hulkapp is in a roll! This is another app., I just had to have. Awesome as always Hulkapp/developers!

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

2 Next