Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Healthy Movements

This app is very easy to set up and it can be active in less than 2 minutes. It does exactly what we needed.

May 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you could set up your form in less than 2 minutes! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Sweets InnaBox

excellent stuff.. integration is also very vital as well as user interface. This app ticks all the above conditions.

May 19, 2020

LUXMERRIER

The survery was easy to construct and this is good for understanding what my client needs. TQ for providing such a great free app!

May 13, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to use this app for fulfilling your client's store needs. We appreciate the kind words.

Please don't hesitate to drop a mail if you ever need any assistance from our awesome support team! :-)

EnchenClipz

This app is so easy to use yet it has brought me thousands of dollars in extra revenue because I know my customer better now. Only thing I wish to be added is a preview of the live store's questions!

May 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we totally agree with your feedback. We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Bakline

Amazingly simple/sleek. You'd be silly not to have this if you want to have some basic feedback from customers.

April 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you found our app useful for your store. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

Nooks

Fantastic! Thank you to the developers for making such a fantastic app. I have a better idea of where my customers are coming from and whether or not the product is a gift/for themselves. Easiest 5 stars I've ever given

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review! Our developers will be so happy to read this; it feels good to be appreciated for the hard work and we put in and were glad it adds some value to your store!

Cheers and have a great day!

Magcharge

I love this app. I got it so I could make my ads and landing page better, I'm excited to recieve some feedback!

April 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' feedback while using Post-Purchase Survey!

Comprehensive Cranium Care®

Great app! Incredibly easy to install, and must be easy for customers as well because the response rate so far is very high. We're getting useful information from customers without any hassle at all. Only thing that could be improved would be to have the feedback included in the email notification that says 'you've got survey feedback' so we don't have to navigate to the app every time to view the response.

March 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We love the simple feedback form setup, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

We have flagged the email notification feature to our product team. We will get in touch with you as soon as we get an update from the team regarding the implementation.

Thank you so much for providing your feedback!

ValueLink Shop

Great app free and basic does exactly what it on my store(https://valuelink.shop). Many list coming.

March 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Yogi Bare

Great app free and basic does exactly what it says on the tin - seems to install well across different sites

March 3, 2020

Hey there, Thank you for your kind words. We're beyond happy to hear that you're enjoying Post Purchase app!

Previous 1 3