Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

Free NPS Survey Feedback Poll

by HulkApps.com

Post purchase feedback poll to understand customer behavior

Coda EDC Flutes

This free app works really well. It helps us identify our customers' needs and serve them even better!

October 6, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

WANDERLOOMS

Very useful to get real feedback and new ideas from the customer what they want. I recommend this all Indian stores

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Yaya Maria's

Love this app. Getting some quick feedback at the checkout makes it so much easier to understand purchase decisions. Brilliant!

September 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Post-purchase survey app! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Momma's Shop

This app is amazing. It's allowed me to ask my customers questions that have helped me SO much with running ads as well as our business overall. Thanks :)

September 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Vapor North

This App works really well, easy to set up and very clean. Worked exactly as expected with no stress and I check it often. My only wish is that I could delete customer feedback more than one at a time, they build up quick!

September 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Thank you for bringing to our attention that you want the option to remove feedback in bulk. No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Be Maraki

Gamechanger for my business! I am just starting my online clothing store so it provides vital information about my customer experience including how they found my store and overall feeling about my brand. Very simple to install.

August 27, 2020

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you're getting great responses from your customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

FAST AND FRESH GLOBAL LLP

Really easy and simple to install. Also much required by store owners what the customer experiences from Ordering to delivery,

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Whiskerr

See i normally don't type reviews but wow it was so easy to set up, thanks for making it freeeeeeeee

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Oates Home Co.

Love this app! Helps me get some immediate feedback from my customers about how they heard of us and what they are looking for from us! SO useful and so easy to set up!

July 6, 2020

Super Duper Candle Company

I use this app to ask how the experience was on my store and at checkout, it's been really useful to get insights. The app works great and I thoroughly recommend.

July 2, 2020