Free Post Purchase NPS Survey

Free Post Purchase NPS Survey

by HulkApps.com

Survey Form & Polls, Post-purchase Feedback-Net Promoter Score

dot bianco

顧客に対して購入後にアンケートに答えて頂くことで少額クーポンを発行しエンゲージメントを高めたり、クーポンを発行するのでinstagramのマーケティングへの協力してもらえるかなど質問項目に加えることで、強力な広告、マーケティングツールにもなります。シンプルでとても便利なアプリです。

murukali.com

I highly recommend this app, It helped to interact with my customer and focus on the task that based on their needs. I finally found that our customers are the main part of our partners when u needs ideas to improve the quality of your service/products. kudos to the team behind NPS Survey.thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

July 19, 2021

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Thank you so much!

BOHIN France

I had an issue just after installing the app cause the submit button didn't works. I contacted the support which was really effective! They solved the problem in one day.
Regarding the app, it was really easy ton configure.
Not sure about a translation option => that can be improved.
An easy fonctionnality which i'm sure is interesting for both customer et merchant.

July 7, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Go Good NZ

Fantastic app. Highly recommend for better customer insights. Has given us valuable insight into customer preferences and what changes to make to help improve our shopping experience. Highly recommend.

July 6, 2021

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Thanks for this amazing app, just simple to install and the best part. You can request questions that you want to be answered. Overall a 6 Star app.

May 20, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much :-)

Millies.ie

Finding the app great so far. Support Staff were extremely helpful and obliging which resulted in a stress free installation. Very easy way to collect valuable feedback.

May 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Woodstone

amazing customer support. I had a problem with the submit button , they fixed it very quickly, even tough its a free app. Thanks Priyanka. I think they can make a paid option with couple of more advance feature.

April 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists like Priyanka!

WellPlayed.ch

Very easy integration, no complaints so far, pretty satisfied with it in general, that's how you build trust, will check out your other products as well.

April 12, 2021

Camera Butter

I'm really happy with this app - it's easy to use, and I'm getting way more surveys filled out than I expected. Great job. My only niggle is that I wish the survey results were sent in the notification email, it would save me time in having to log into my store, go to apps, find the survey app, find the most recent survey & click on it. Please add this !

March 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us get better. We'll definitely consider it for our next update!

IntyEssentials.com

If you're looking for a really simple post-purchase survey, this is really perfect. Easy to use and does the trick. Over 50% of our customers have answered our simple survey and it has given us greater insight into how we've acquired them.

March 9, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so happy to hear you're loving our NPS post-purchase survey app!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7