Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

AmAZing Bling by Adrienne

So easy to use and set up auto posting...saves me so much time! Make your sales so much easier. Yay love it! Love it love it.

HappyBuy Mall

There is an urgent need to develop and implement the following two most basic functions, so that such an APP has vitality and can achieve a win-win situation for all parties.
1. When the post contains more than 2 pictures, it must be displayed in an animated carousel mode. Only in this way can it attract attention and achieve the best effect
2. At least two prices can be displayed, the promotional sales price (discounted transaction price) and the factory recommended sales price (MSRP), which are the default prices of the shopify system, so as to stimulate visitors' desire to buy quickly
Looking forward to realizing these two basic functions as soon as possible,

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I have just downloaded this app and set up my first campaign. It is super easy to set up and seems to work seamlessly. 5-stars from me for this early experience.

The Best Market

very good and friendly. i recommend to use this app auto post running
thanks to developer. i wish to thanks developer to permit free access as well

Shoplanza

I don't do reviews allot but this app is amazing ,even as a free user for now their customer care service is great. The app is very user friendly and works splendidly.

Wans-e

I just started using this app and really it is good and easy to use.
you just have to try it and see, for me I recommend it.

Kindlux

i am experienced Facebook ads and Instagram and advertising Facebook so i want to enjoy about using

Paris Glamor

merci pour cette application qui facilite les publications automatiques
bon courage à toute l'équipe!

Absolute Fashion 2020

It was very easy for me to schedule my post and create my post. This is an awesome app. I will definitely keep use this app for my business.

The Happy Shop For Family & Home

I needed this app with all my heart, as additional way to get to the "eyeballs" and I can highly recommend it! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48