Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Lord Huff and Puff

Excellent App and superb customer service support. Very easy to install and highly recommended. I wish that I had found it earlier!

Phoenix Aspire

This app is amazing it automatically post for you and promote your products. Looking to see how it helps to increase sales

Meditlooj

seems good i just installed now so we will see. easy settings, with afew templates. easy connect, you personalize your post or let it automatic

Acceporium

I am using this app to auto generate posts on the FB and it is very helpful for newbies like me or who doesn't have much time to do it. Great App and highly recommended.

Chuma_Maat_Official

Hanna, was very helpful and assisted me with getting my store back online with ease. Thank you much!

Orchard Records

I have started using this app to help me post to instagram and find it excellent and easy to use I would recomend to anyone

Complete and Classy Boutique

So Far so good, I'm a new business owner and I'm using the app to help get me customers and to help get traffic to my website

Nancy's Designs

Customer Support is great, Hanna was very helpful in helping me with my issue. The limitations of some social media platforms were more my issue than this app.

HappyBuy Mall

The best app of its kind and the highest price/performance ratio. The 4 pictures of a product release are now stitched into one picture for static display. If it can be changed to 4 pictures for cyclic switching, the dynamic display effect in the way of carousel will be more perfect, creating higher benefits, and looking forward to it as soon as possible perfect!

The Trendboxx

Awesome APP. Best part is the UI and customer support team. UI is easy to configure the posters. I had some doubts regarding the features, Hanna from Customer support team clarified it.