Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Mae and Millie - A Body Co.

I want to begin with noting the superb customer service I received. They went above and beyond what I expected. I was given suggestions on the spot to tailor the app to better satisfy my needs. Going forward, I can now make better use of the automated posts. The app itself is handy especially since it will post on my behalf at the time I set it up for. The posts are effective and brings in most of my traffic.

SUMA TREND

Ich habe die App neu im Shop installier. Mir hat sehr gut gefallen die sehr einfache und schnelle Einrichtung. Jetzt werde ich beobachten wie sich das entwickelt und ob es mehr Kunden in meinen Shop generiert. Bis jetzt ist alles gut.

Ozzie and Coco Coffee Co

I used this app to help me manage better ad content to also prevent facebook from flagging my account for spam. this has helped me manage my ads.

ATS Mart Onliner

Simply Superb, very easy way to promote your page at the same it will create promo code as well, thank you

Bestgoodshop

Great app. It creates very effective automatic posts with discount codes. I am very pleased. I highly recommend it.

Best Kuality Seller

seem greats so far. i have just tried the free facebook post feature. will update on how it goes. recommended

Chic Store

Its exacly what i need at the moment, its very likely for me to pay for premium in the coming months

fablore

WishOfWoman

The very first thing about this app is that it allows you to setup your Facebook and Twitter auto-posting FREE for always. The posting template offers multiple variants of design the post content with each of "Short Link" for your product pages.

Larimar Home

Very easy and straightforward. I have not started the paid version but likely will very shortly especially if the assistance is given with Instagram hashtags.