Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Wiskaz

excellent app gets the job done and is easy to get the settings done!! good customer service and overall recommended

Styles Ink NYC

quick! user frienly! and for sure simple to a beginner. I just started my site a few weeks ago and this has been the easiest app i have yet encountered. and it does everything automatically

ProDeco

Very helpful app to help promoting and posting your products on social media. Support Team is extremely helpful

Thème à Tic

super support, malheureusement encore qu'une langue prise en charge mais relativement complet, et abordable.

플라워셀

It is easy to use and convenience! I just started using this app just few mins ago, if there is someone who wanna try your makegeting with low budget, it will be the best app, also will try pro version service which cost about $19 once i notice that it works. :)
Thank you for providing such a convenient app!

Magical Shipment

The Best App! I am able to auto-post to all my main social media accounts in a breeze! Plus, the chat support has been amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone in need of an auto-posting system for their business!

My Joy Deals

Setup is very easy, you just need to be patient and wait when you are asked to in the setup process. App looks solid and will make my life much much better by providing me with more time to spend with my kids.
Thank you, I am Very Impressed!

rxWODrobe

Love the product, as it makes life much easier - especially if you do your shopify store as a side-hustle and don't have the time to be on Facebook and Instagram all day.
Love the customer service even more: they reacted quickly, politely and solved my problem super fast. (Shout out to Hanna)

Rodeo Hard Outlaw

Great app so far just started using it and love it. Takes all the work out of the social post and frees up time.

Exact Clothing Design

This app is the best so far. It does everything for you and leaves you with time for other things .