Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

My Joy Deals

Setup is very easy, you just need to be patient and wait when you are asked to in the setup process. App looks solid and will make my life much much better by providing me with more time to spend with my kids.
Thank you, I am Very Impressed!

rxWODrobe

Love the product, as it makes life much easier - especially if you do your shopify store as a side-hustle and don't have the time to be on Facebook and Instagram all day.
Love the customer service even more: they reacted quickly, politely and solved my problem super fast. (Shout out to Hanna)

Rodeo Hard Outlaw

Great app so far just started using it and love it. Takes all the work out of the social post and frees up time.

Exact Clothing Design

This app is the best so far. It does everything for you and leaves you with time for other things .

Neue Moon

Super easy to use and frees up a lot of my time to focus on other areas of business. Social media has always been a struggle for me because of the time it takes to generate good content. This helps solve that problem.

PARATUS OMNIA

Great set up within 2 mins! Easy way to make general product posts going daily! so easy plug and play - if you already have your social media accounts and products set up! BRAVO good job post Studio

honestlycollection.com

i use this app its realy very good easy to use saving a time lot exellent app highly recomended to use this

Jharonka

This App is very easy to use and very useful for Auto Posts on FB & Insta. For Test post it should give an option of choosing the pictures from the complete collection .

4TONE

THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO STAY PROMOTING ON AUTOPILOT THANK AUTO POST I APPRECIATE THE GREAT SERVICE....

Keshwari Herbals Ayurveda

Its Good And Need To Give Instagram For Free Promotion No Payment gate Way For Post Its Awesome I Really Liked This...