Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Diana's Lingerie

All functions are free now. I am using more instas and face pages for auto posting, all works well.

Fat Boy Fight

Simple app, with a really good interface. Had a small issue with my instagram account integration, which was solved with the help of support.

Aigoda

It ’s a very nice app.
This app saves time and posts fast.
I am very grateful.
The explanation of the staff was also good.

Star Rugs

really good,app, very helpful,. thank you very much for help they helping very friendly and usefull .

P3

Good app. Under-rated and does not get enough credit. Makes your life a little bit easier. To add more value, they should start adding templates to images and videos.

Joker Life

Great App, easy to use and easy to configure. I also just experienced some very helpful Customer Service by the online App - quick and efficient.

Doozie Cosmetics

I Highly recommend using this app. It is great to set and forget on my social media. I can set the days and time of posts and include discounts if i want. It is very helpful for my business. When i have needed to contact customer service they have been very helpful and supportive. I really enjoy using this app.

AYS1246

BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO ED EFFICIENTE, BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO ED EFFICIENTE, BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO ED EFFICIENTE, BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO ED EFFICIENTE

Modern Farmhouse Store

This app is recommended as they have a very good online support and made social media posting very easy since it is on auto-pilot

Foyerduchef

Very nice app it delivers me how I like. It doesn't skip any posting time and delivers just set the date the day and hours you want and leave the rest it does it like Magic.