Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

DXFforCNC.com

Nice app, help more and save time to post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Very easy to use and install

Petzze

Great and easy to use app thank you for making such simple and easy app, great going team!! Hats Off

Silicone's Arc

I used this app for my post integration. So far it is easy to use and i just post my 1st campaign with this app. I will tell more once the campaign start running.

Country Comfort Water Heater

I've just started using this app to promote my products through Social Media and was having a few issues from me not being tech savvy and contacted online help and Hanna was great and very patient with me. So far loving the app.

TheHorixon

Perfect. This is what I was looking for. Simple to work with, easy understanding. Thanks for the Wonderful App

Kangaroo Kids

I just used this app for the first time and it was very easy to get my first auto post set up! I am excited to see the results!!

Hugs Comfort Wrap

Easy set up! I look forward to watching it in action. I needed something that assisted me with social media posts!

WWW.BFISRAEL.CO.IL

Hard to tell in the beginning. So far everything is great. Actually a really great concept in scheduling. And quickly randomizing some posts

Eurekaonline

I find this app very helpful and it simplifies my work in posting products and campaigns on my online store. Am very thankful to the developers by making it free!

Walk Around Kitty

I use this app to post my products on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter daily. Setup and customization of the posts are a breeze. After that, posts are automatic. The app is user friendly and helpful for those who are not so tech- savvy. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that you have to work from. The app’s support goes above and beyond to answer your questions. This is a great app for the price and really helps my social media engagement.