Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

The Best Market

very good and friendly. i recommend to use this app auto post running
thanks to developer. i wish to thanks developer to permit free access as well

Shoplanza

I don't do reviews allot but this app is amazing ,even as a free user for now their customer care service is great. The app is very user friendly and works splendidly.

Wans-e

I just started using this app and really it is good and easy to use.
you just have to try it and see, for me I recommend it.

Kindlux

i am experienced Facebook ads and Instagram and advertising Facebook so i want to enjoy about using

Paris Glamor

merci pour cette application qui facilite les publications automatiques
bon courage à toute l'équipe!

Absolute Fashion 2020

It was very easy for me to schedule my post and create my post. This is an awesome app. I will definitely keep use this app for my business.

The Happy Shop For Family & Home

I needed this app with all my heart, as additional way to get to the "eyeballs" and I can highly recommend it! Thank you!

Nurrizlook

I used thiis on my store it work very great I got more visiter more traffic more sales i like it try it guys Nurrizlook store now is differente

Dashery Box

Awesome
............................................... Excellent App to use .. I highly recommend it to everyone..........

Excape Hatch

Amazingly simple to use and just what I was looking for to coordinate my social media platforms. Thank you