Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Natural Cleaning Solutions

This app made posting products to social media SO much easier. Highly recommend for beginners like myself

store1.nl

it is an amazing app, i wish you give us more daily post on a free plan. but still i truly appreciate what you have provided to us!

KaryKase

So far quite easy to use - just created our first campaign - will monitor over the next few days and see how well it performs.

Pretty Apple Collection

Very easy app..less stress and fast helpful to set everything up for your business..Awesome app the

HappyBuy Mall

This is the best software in its class. It is cost-effective, simple and easy to use, fully automated to release information, after-sales service response is very timely and in place, free promotion of store products, and has generated good benefits. I hope that the function of slideshow dynamic carousel pictures will be developed as soon as possible, so it will be perfect.

Zen Coutoure

Very easy to use and easy to work it out.
No technical knowledge is needed to work the app and can be flexible.

Fidget Widgets

Love this app! The automated posting to Instagram is a life saver. I would love to see Pinterest as well - it can bring you many more client. Looking forward to your new version.

Bundles By K

I am just starting my businesses so it has been really helpful in driving traffic and its easy to use also so yes I do recommend.

Unique POD Gifts and More

This app works really well for store! It saves us tons of time. Liza is super responsive and helpful.

Big Dog Steel

My only regret is not getting the app sooner. Fantastic time saver. Brilliant support. Well worth the small expense.