Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Cloudzstore

Very helpful app, I am enjoying free ads, thank you so much. Its really fast and smart. Now my campaigns are up and running

Ineffable Tru

Fantastic app, easy to set up and use! It makes life easier by publishing the content of your site for you!

Cool Hoodies

I really like it. The best app I ever seen for advertising, very easy to manage and to the point. I will use this app again and again.

Traveller's Atlas - Travel Store and Luggage Accessories to Enhance Your Trip

Seems pretty easy to set up and use. Having a scheduled product post for Facebook and Twitter is just what I need. I look forward to experimenting with this going forward!

Postal Worker Tees

This is a great app. I was paying monthly for the same thing before finding this app. Patiently waiting for more social sites to be added. Thank you

CBD On Demand

Exactly what I've been looking for. Great interface and very simple to operate! Click click and done. Thank you.

SnapyCart

Very nice to use and free, I'll be on this app forever if it's free all the time, Raccommand this app

Elegance Jewels & Accessories

I used this application its quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I recoment this application for everyone.

Baby-courier

i used this app in my other store for a different facebook page. awesome app. nothing to add on. its just awesome

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words and for using Post Studio!
We are very happy that you find our app useful :)

If there is anything we can do to turn your impression from Good to Excellent please contact us on the support chat bubble from within the app or at support@mykapusta.com and I assure you we will do our absolute best.

We strive for a 100% 5-star customer satisfaction and a PERFECT user experience for Shopify merchants so your feedback would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,
Post Studio team.

itechdrones

Good!! Thanks to the teaaaaaaaaaaaam!! Please include instagram, it has the most reaching capacity now a days