Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

SnapyCart

Very nice to use and free, I'll be on this app forever if it's free all the time, Raccommand this app

Elegance Jewels & Accessories

I used this application its quite good and it helps in improving my business and marketing. I recoment this application for everyone.

Baby-courier

i used this app in my other store for a different facebook page. awesome app. nothing to add on. its just awesome

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words and for using Post Studio!
We are very happy that you find our app useful :)

If there is anything we can do to turn your impression from Good to Excellent please contact us on the support chat bubble from within the app or at support@mykapusta.com and I assure you we will do our absolute best.

We strive for a 100% 5-star customer satisfaction and a PERFECT user experience for Shopify merchants so your feedback would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,
Post Studio team.

itechdrones

Good!! Thanks to the teaaaaaaaaaaaam!! Please include instagram, it has the most reaching capacity now a days

incrediBEAN

My first post. Installation and posting was easy. now lets see how rest of it works. I am excited to use this app.

Furore Look

Applicazione semplice da impostare e ottima! Risparmi un sacco di tempo. Fantastica e offre diverse possibilità per le impostazioni (giorni, orario ecc..)

Fretshirt.com

Great app. Easy to install. Easy to configure and does exactly what it is meant to and great fast customer support. Just set it up and let it get on with it, so you don't have to. Brilliant.

Sports Art Direct

Great app works will for my sports art site Sportsardirect.com you can set very easy only take 5 - 10 min.

kajoltoy

first time using this app...for my surprise it is as simple as a..b..c .thank you very much hope to revive more of your excellent work in the future good luck

The cheapest shop in town

this is easy to use and fast as well I am very pleased with the app so far
I think it could use a more integrated display for previews