Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Cirque Wear

what you see is what you get the effects of this app are direct..thanks alot..i look for to more traffic and sales

G Street Bath & Beauty

I was surprised at how easy the app really is to set up and use. I have no technical skills,all I did was follow the steps.

Exotic Bear Watch

Great app for posting your products to social media. Thankyou ! I recommend this app to all Shopify entrepeneurs

Claik Apparel's

i used this app to help me post product on social media, and it's really helpful and friendly to use.

Dodo Arena

amazing application, very good

Dephony Store

Very convenient and straight forward post automation app. It has great potential and great customer service. Right now it uses TinyURL to shorten the product links, and I would like to see supports for other URL shorteners such as Tiny.ie.

I can imagine it will support more social media networks in the future.
Great overall! Thank you.

Hazelle Prime

I'm so excited to see my first campaign come to life. I was lost and now am found! Thank you for making this the most user-friendly experience!

Stag.Tools

I used this app to help me manage a consistent posting schedule. I have yet to see a scheduled post; however, the more consistent posting should help drive traffic.

MONICA CHANNEL SHOP

this app is very good help for me,is easy and edit simple but enought,the publisment is profesional

chilloutshop.com

The best support I've ever had in my whole experience with Shopify! A development team that really focuses on the customers and aims to develop the best possible solution. Thank you so much for your time :D