Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Missy's Eyewear

I couldn't believe how easy it was to add this app. I was up and running within 3 minutes,that includes the time it took to set up the pro account! Definitely recommend this app!

Body Revolution

Really simple to install and shows you exactly what it can do straight away. Love it and definitely recommend

Elifts Store

I LIKED VERY MUCH.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Silvermoon Smokes

So far this has been very helpful with advertising on my facebook page I am hoping that it continues to make my experience with my shop easier. :)

WatchXotic

Man, this is wonderful. I definitely will go pro once I see how this works out! Great for small businesses just starting out.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

This is something I never knew I needed, but now I'm so happy I have it! Setting up a campaign is super easy and straightforward! Definitely helpful for those social media pages I really didn't have time for (i.e. Twitter ). Can't wait for the rest to be released!

Lovely Liquid

Simple and easy marketing automation. I love this and very easy to set up. Hopefully the instagram integration will be available soon.

BLACKenPINK

I used this app to post for me in FB, its perfect for the lazy people like me. deserve to try it. I enjoy it as my page always active. this page does what it should do. really I don't waste my time with other apps.

PxlShirts

Exactly what I was looking for. Plain, easy to integrate, easy to use and to configure. Great work!

Heartland Sports Memorabilia

Only wish I could do more for free, but this is awesome. Great place to start especially for a small business!