Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Poppy's Dolls House

Made an Advert and you can change the items pictures pick what you want, it writes the advert for you, but you can change it just love this app. Its a Huge time saver.

Gifts On The Green

It's just awesome !!! it makes such attractive and professional looking posts and even gives good advice like how not to use it too often in a day etc ..love it

Gamer's Venom

Very easy to use! It saves me time I don't have. Awesome app. I recommend to any seller looking to reclaim time and peace of mind!

Vive Natural Tienda

Bravo.
Easy very easy. It is a very good idea, and done really simple.
It took me a few minutes, to see the product and send it to Facebook.
I love this app.

Downtown Vapoury

Giving it a shot.Looks promising.Will really help if it does what it says it does.Looking forward to seeing some results

Shanty Natural

It is an incredible app! I love it! It's easy, fun and practice! Let's see if the results talk about their functionality... Thanks! for now just 4 stars, waiting for a multilanguage version... ;)

Blytz Luxury

This app takes a lot of social media work so much easier. Thank you. Setting up the app to promote my products on social media was fast and easy. I really would recommend using this for your own store. The app automatically provides product posts to Facebook and Twitter. Once again, thank you Post Studio. Setting up my campaign for Twitter was as simple as a few clicks and now I can advertise automatically on my Facebook shop page and the same thing goes for Twitter.

Ominous Little Cup

I am just starting out and I thought about adding automated tasks and *POOF* here you are! Thank you so much!

Shoplamarina

so far so good, easy to set up, it will be better when Instagram is included, will report back after a few weeks use

Folding umbrella

The app is worth the experience that has been shortened for time and is characterized by ease and clarity thanks to this beautiful