Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Furore Look

Applicazione semplice da impostare e ottima! Risparmi un sacco di tempo. Fantastica e offre diverse possibilità per le impostazioni (giorni, orario ecc..)

Fretshirt.com

Great app. Easy to install. Easy to configure and does exactly what it is meant to and great fast customer support. Just set it up and let it get on with it, so you don't have to. Brilliant.

Sports Art Direct

Great app works will for my sports art site Sportsardirect.com you can set very easy only take 5 - 10 min.

kajoltoy

first time using this app...for my surprise it is as simple as a..b..c .thank you very much hope to revive more of your excellent work in the future good luck

The cheapest shop in town

this is easy to use and fast as well I am very pleased with the app so far
I think it could use a more integrated display for previews

Kpsunly

Aplicativo muito bom gostei fácil de manusear e grátis melhor ainda. Estou ainda aprendendo, mas creio que logo crio uma certa experiência e facilidade para mexer.

StorageCurio

This app is brilliant. What a time saver!. if you could ad a feature to do multiple posts during the day where you can set the time it would be even better!

Hardy Brand Stores

I love it because it helps to keep you consistent. If you get busy taking care of other company needs,its helps keep your brand steady

Serendipity Creations by Dace

I initially had issues connecting the app to my Facebook and Twitter; I removed the app after no reply from the chat. A few hours later, I got an answer and decided to try again in the morning. It worked fine with my iPad; everything is connected, and test posts worked great.

Shanthi Tailors Private Ltd

Simple and Straight forward. very useful app who doesn't have time to maintain both website and social media