Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

DungeonsAndDiceGamingSupplies.com

I love this App ! it is beyond easy to use . lots of apps say easy to use and they are anything BUT easy to use, but i am very pleased with this app it was so easy to set up and start the auto campaigns this freed up my time to focus on other aspects of my business, and its FREE ! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT !

Shoreline Box

Used this app, works well till now. We need to test it for the next few days for exact results. The interface is very simple to use and user-friendly.

PMVU

l use this app to create my first campaign, it was awsome and l really love it l like it's performance

Darbrey Gifts and Accessories

HI i used this app to post my products to Facebook the app is very easy to understand and use very good app.

Waggy Lads

I've spent a lot of time typing out creative posts and finding the right picture, this app just scheduled a daily random product post to Facebook! I don't have to touch it anymore! Now to see if it will increase visitors and sales!

Assistenza Tv66

Yzma's Exclusives

So glad that we have an app now that will post from our stores and not have to stress about posting. I made a mistake on something and the customer service was able to help right away. Since installing the app I have seen more increase in sales and visitors.

One2Bazar

i used this app. best app for publish post With description and short link of your site on Facebook .

CollectManga

cool app, really helped me, i dont know how to do some things but i learn fast so it doesent matter.

Exotic Bear

Good App. Easy to use, Smart ! Looking forward to the results and I believe this is a useful app and recommend it for other entrepeneurs