Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

mygeekmasters

que app maravilho já vai me ajudar muito nessa longa estrada do mundo digital, super recomendo pois trás as vantagens das suas publicações estarem sempre atualizadas

An Elegant Expression, LLC

Very easy to install and use. I have launched my first campaign well see how this goes! So far is seems to easy! Im hooked

Bling It On Girls Boutique

I love this app. Saves me time posting pics of my items. Highly recommend it! Support was great in helping me at my own wording to.

Colombo Shop the Online Store

the best app ever, easy to install and looks great in FB page thank you
I hade kit but I canceled because this one is 100 times better

AvaChic

Literally the best app ever, didn't know i need it till i woke up and fond new notifications on my facebook without doing anything lol.
Edit: And the costumer service is AMAZING!!!! Replying in 5 secs for a free app, i know some apps that i pay that take hrs to reply!

Lunda Bazar Online

The Best App on Shopify with The Best After-Sales Customer Service in The Whole World. Really Provided Instant Answers and Solutions to All the Problems and Willing to Provide Solutions to Problems Even Not Related to There App. a 100% Recommended App.

Assamica Agro

Really good app if you want help with posting your products regulary on Facebook and Twitter, I would recommend this app! https://www.assamicaaro.in

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I would highly suggest this app to automate posts to your Facebook & Twitter accounts, works flawlessly. You can tailor post times, days & what's included in the post. Customer service is very responsive. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. approved & appreciated!!!

September 12, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture

I used this app for my social media posting, i.e Twitter and face book. I really enjoy it ease of use and the short amount of time it takes me to do posting.
I want to see Pinterest and Instagram, etc addition. Great app and I recommend it Highly!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Rousez

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my fb posts.