Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Big 4 Wall Street

It helped me a lot to automate my campaigns on Twitter and Facebook. I highly recommend this app. The team is professional and they promptly reply in case help is needed.

LCarol Designs

So far so good... I just installed it. I like that it does product auto posting, but was also hoping that it would automatically post my blog posts to social media.

Grace Beauty

It's easy to set up and hassle-free to post on Instagram and Facebook. low cost and easy to use. high recommanded.

Lemongrass Bali Boutique

I use the app to post on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. It makes it very easy and give me more time to work on my business. I can set up random products in a selected list or choose the deal of the week which provide a discount on a selected product with reminder post. Its great and easy to use. The coupons codes are automatically created in the shopify admin et removed when expired. You can also choose 5 different templates for the post. The templates change everyday. To be honest I hate social media and I don't want to loose time on this but I have to. Fortunately Post Studio is doing it better than I would do. Thank you.

Fidera Store

The app works well, constantly evolving solves any problems promptly. Customer support is always attentive and ready to support any problem.

Gifts Actually

Pretty cool little app. Only using the free plan at the moment but may upgrade once our audience and interaction grows. Easy to install and use.

Innovated Visions Jewelry

I have enjoyed using this app very much. It has helped me grow with social media and gather more followers. It is very easy to use and the the customer support is top notch! It takes so much extra work off my hands and leaves me free to focus on other important parts of running my business. Thank you so much!

Lucky-Garden

Really easy and great app. Helps a lot to automate post. Too bad the videos cannot be saved though...and too bad the auto post campaign only works on FB or Instagram. Would be helpful to give the app a choice of hashtags to work with.

elyssacosmetiques

very happy with this application.very professional and very easy to use.
Saved me a lot of time.
Many thanks to the team.

La Sexera

Me gusta bastante, te ahorra tiempo y funciona bastante bien, además en el soporte son encantadores. Gracias Hanna!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54