Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 12 de diciembre de 2023

I used this app for at least two years. And it does what it promises, no problems.
But what angered me happened at the end, when I signed up it was $9.99 a month, now the moment I cancelled the plan I saw that at some point in time they had changed the price of my plan to $7.99 behind my back, but they continued to charge me $9.99 for who knows how long?!

Support conceded that they made price adjustments along the way and that there was some 'miscommunication', offered some credit that I won't use because I was moving to another app, and more importantly didn't mention for how long this had been going on, so I won't know how much I over payed.

I know is "just $2 extra a month" but it's the principle, and it doesn't feel nice.

Abysm Internal
Canadá
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

So far, Instagram and Facebook work. But even though Pinterest is linked, it doesn't show in the Post Center. Any help would be nice...

Cocowish
Reino Unido
1 día usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

The app has not really a lot of function and is for this very expensive.
I found also some Bugs! As Example if you have a Bitly Account they generate always short links. If you use it or not. I found also not really help how to use it.

4PetsWithLoveCo
Alemania
7 días usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

They were very helpful and resolved the issue.
We will continue to use this app .
Thank you.

Excellent customer service.

Crystal River Gems
20 días usando la aplicación
27 de octubre de 2023

Automating postings to my social media accounts is made super easy with this app. And the template options are great too as well as the customizing options. I really enjoy using them. Thanks to Post Studio!!

LaVae's Faves by LaVae Mathis LLC
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de noviembre de 2023

Love the app so far, Support is amazing responded quickly even late at night. TY!!!!

North Tool Supply
27 días usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

Easy

Bumble & Birdie NZ
Nueva Zelanda
27 días usando la aplicación
11 de septiembre de 2023

I faced a hiccup with my Twitter integration but thankfully Nivi from the team was very helpful. They are very active on the chat to help and assist. I have been using the app since long time now. It helps me to increase the social reach of my product.

The pricing can be a little better and customized for Indian merchants according to the business size.

India4Local
India
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
29 de octubre de 2023

I have a Plan with 5 campaings and can sometimes only create 2-3 campaings altough i have a plan for 5. The support is not helping me, aks for help several days ago.

Stil-Ambiente