Post Studio ‑ Social Auto Post , 852件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年12月5日

They were very helpful and resolved the issue.
We will continue to use this app .
Thank you.

Merry Japanese TCG Shop
日本
アプリの使用期間:28日
2023年10月27日

Automating postings to my social media accounts is made super easy with this app. And the template options are great too as well as the customizing options. I really enjoy using them. Thanks to Post Studio!!

LaVae's Faves by LaVae Mathis LLC
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月4日

Really simple and easy to use app with high business value. With just a few simple configuration clicks you can fully automate your social media activities. The app is posting for me on Instagram and Facebook and I'm looking forward to further improvements and new features. This is really a must have app if you run an small / midsize company.

Huismerken.nl
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年2月26日

The ChatGPT feature is AMAZING!

BBairt
アプリの使用期間:38分
2023年8月3日

AMAZING APP. I love this app. It completely automates your social media. I really hope they never delete this app or make it more expensive because right now it works great. Tip: maybe hashtags?

AllOutdoorKitchens.com
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年9月4日

Brilliant app. I have been using it for several months. They have saved me so much time posting on FB, Insta and Pinterest. Pinterest is particularly important to us and only a few auto post apps include it. Well done guys. I highly recommend.

Nauradika
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年8月28日

Always fantastic, fast, and competent service. They do a great job and help us save a lot of time with our posts. Highly recommended!

FromPicToArt
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年5月13日

its easy to use

BR Collection4967
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:12分
2023年5月26日

Excellent customer service and you get their response even if you have queries at odd hours of the day

Sparewick
インド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年11月17日

Love the app so far, Support is amazing responded quickly even late at night. TY!!!!

North Tool Supply